TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #2941
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    what? are you trying to say missing today is better than missing tomorrow

    seeing as missing both days in a row is an auto-loss, i'm not sure what you're getting at here
    I think you misread me?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #2942
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by inDheart
      oh yeah did we roast xiz's nuts yet for being wrong on raeko
      no, people are too busy blinding following his bullshit

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2943
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I feel like you're both withholding information, but I'm not sure how exactly.

        I have trouble to explain what was your game plan overall.

        That "I know what you're going to say Haku, but don't bother" post just weirded me out tbh.

        Anyway, insta is 5 and mislynch leads to a mylo. I expect a peak of activity rather than a low from everyone, but hey, it's not like I can do anything about that.

        If someone have a clue about what could fit the most as partners for MML, feel free to speak up.
        you had a post earlier before you basically explained why freezin was claiming before he could, which is why i wanted to post that to you

        i wanted to wait and see what h&h would claim

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2944
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          would either of the players voting me care to explain why or are we just going to blindly wagon someone again

          i have yet to see a legitimate reason for wanting me dead this phase
          tbh, I think your anger post without even trying is something to note.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #2945
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            I think you misread me?
            i'm confused at the "if we miss today ... which is way better than doing it today" part

            probably i'm misreading but i can't make any sense out of this

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #2946
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              brb, Majora's Mask run now.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #2947
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                tbh, I think your anger post without even trying is something to note.
                i'm frustrated that i've put in actual effort this game and all i get for it are bullshit scumreads

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2948
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  xiz bringing up softs reminds me that wv claimed vigi and it'd be really stupid if that's why he died, like they thought he was maya

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2949
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    oh yeah did we roast xiz's nuts yet for being wrong on raeko
                    hey we got the sk for it so its not the worst thing

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2950
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      manti and inD who are your top 2 wolves atm

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #2951
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I'm toying with you and Indy with an outside chance on lurker/charu
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2952
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          i may be letting my paranoia get the better of me but i think there's a wolf in xiz/charu

                          will explain once i get settled after shopping

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #2953
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Honestly Xiz, there's enough paranoia around you. If you're gonna role out just do it.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2954
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              -sigh-

                              i was hoping someone else would claim first :\

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2955
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                but i take the paranoia as a compliment.

                                Comment

                                Working...