TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #676
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by storn42
    lets do it storn

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #677
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by storn42
      twgv] xel /twgv] wait... i actually like puns....


      back to flashflash
      Alright guys, fuckin' lynch me, I got ninja'd by storn, and I didn't get CK.

      Make it as quick as the last jtwg.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #678
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Anywho I am off to actually sleep now before I get too out of hand.

        Comment

        • storn42
          RIP Storn D0-D0
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2012
          • 3474

          #679
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          You should be
          btw, REALLY dont like this part of MMLs post.


          Originally posted by Xiz
          "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


          Comment

          • storn42
            RIP Storn D0-D0
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2012
            • 3474

            #680
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            haku, why do you think i think you're a wolf? Only time i can recall saying that was me shitposting


            Originally posted by Xiz
            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #681
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by storn42
              haku, why do you think i think you're a wolf? Only time i can recall saying that was me shitposting
              I guess I've misread your intentions if that's what you mean. I don't consider myself particularly good at reading you tbh.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #682
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                page 34 is the most useless page I've seen in a long time

                good job guys, you're making me proud
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Makilaz gives me vibes of being a potential wolf partner with Sunfan.
                  that hurts, man. if we were partners i probably just wouldn't interact with him at all

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    unsure how seriously to take Xel's rant about having reads d0, working to solve the game is never a bad thing imo

                    yeah i doubt anyone's going to have a consistent read this early but there's certainly enough content to dig through

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      that hurts, man. if we were partners i probably just wouldn't interact with him at all
                      It's just a theory, a game theory.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        there might be some duplicate quotes in here i didn't check it against my last post

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        You should be
                        already been pointed out but this is super questionable

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        This is going great :B
                        post something useful at some point soon please

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        I think you two are bussing each other
                        i think you're an idiot who doesn't know what bussing means

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        You're supposed to share thoughts about this game in hope to gather new information to optimize your voting patterns.

                        I see you posting a lot of X is town, Y is scum, but I have a lot of trouble to see where you're coming from.

                        I understand the importance of taking a stance, but when you have nothing, you shouldn't try to create something out of it.

                        The joke is that you probably have a few leads, but you haven't really expressed them in details.
                        really good post, comfortable reading haku as town atm

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        I just want to push for insta at first opportunity, because I love it to the dismay of many.(
                        ?????? please explain

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Isn this setup is it beneficial for town to kill the SK D1? Or should I let the wolves deal with them?

                        Because if so I'm like 80% sure I found 'em. I want to say 90% but I don't want to sound that cocky.
                        way too early for this sort of thing. xiz being sk and trying to hide behind this would make a lot of sense imo

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Its tricky. The right answer might actually be "No, we want them around because they're probably going to shoot scummy people." but it also depends on who the SK is.

                        That being said you're working hard for that $1 and if you're right you're off to an incredible start.

                        But there's almost no way you're right.

                        Still, I'll bite, who do you think it is?

                        Even if you did find them, we don't necessarily have to kill them today.
                        this post is all over the place and i don't like it at all. it was perfectly fine until the last two sentences where it veers off into highly suspicious territory

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        You can slink out of here if you want but if you go all tomorrow without addressing my points I'm hoping to tunnel you till one of us is dead
                        why would you do this, tunnel visioning is a bad thing. this post gets even worse since you also posted that you're capable of read resets and not tunneling, this post runs completely counter to that

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        A discussion. Interacting.

                        Sure Freezin' is pressuring but it's not a scenario where sunfam's in any direct lynchable danger. That much is clear. There's zero reason to bargin.

                        If anything maybe this just being wolves talking with each other in thread, something sunfam's actually done before, and now that I see this it's a bit more reminiscent of it. I wouldn't correlate it because the second person isn't the same.

                        But it's food for thought.
                        a good, towny post

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Sorry my posting bugs u >_>
                        stop trying to fly under the radar and actually contribute something goddammit

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Mikaliz you're the one that flies I walk to my destination and you can't walk under radars ??

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            @malkaliz

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              T
                              Hey I thought it was crazy for Marlboro to be acquisitioned last game (albeit some of it isn't the same thing) but DBP was able to determine that the player in that slot was not the same person after... what? 4 posts? maybe less?
                              Marlboro was a wolf, not aquisitioned.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                Isn't it still d0 or is freezin talking about D1 of d0 ?_?
                                some hosts start d0 or d1, i start d1, squarecube starts on d0

                                Comment

                                Working...