TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2926
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    haku and manti i see you

    yes or no

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2927
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Hey there fam, a bit of lull in SGDQ after the 64 run.

      So erm... the fuck is this suggestion about a pr claim here?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2928
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        No. Claim when forced to. Which is tomorrow.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #2929
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          actually wait the pr should claim here

          because if we miss today, wolf can just cc pr

          At least today we will have a guarentee'd if there is a cc
          Oh, this.

          ...Is it mylo tomorrow if we miss?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2930
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            8 players, 6/2

            Miss

            5/2

            Wolf action

            4/2

            ...Huh... alright


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2931
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Charu
              8 players, 6/2

              Miss

              5/2

              Wolf action

              4/2

              ...Huh... alright
              and if we miss tomorrow, it's game, yeah?
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #2932
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                and if we miss tomorrow, it's game, yeah?
                yes

                3/2 > wolf action > 2/2 (parity)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2933
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  After thinking about it, I don't think so.

                  I mean yeah, we would have two players have a 50/50.

                  HOWEVER

                  ...If we miss today, that will eliminate 2 players out of the 4 player pool. Which is way better than doing it today... I think?

                  It will just make it harder probably to decide what to do since it'll be a 6 player pool (unless there's confirms I'm missing?), plus whatever the pr is would not be able to do anything the next night.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2934
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    But don't mind me, just a brainstormin' Charu with no context at all.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2935
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      ...If we miss today, that will eliminate 2 players out of the 4 player pool. Which is way better than doing it today... I think?
                      what? are you trying to say missing today is better than missing tomorrow

                      seeing as missing both days in a row is an auto-loss, i'm not sure what you're getting at here

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2936
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        If blue claims and there is a CC we will 100% get a wolf before end of game.

                        If we wait and the pr is alive next phase, then the wolf could cc so we will only have a 50% of hitting a wolf before end of game

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2937
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          however, the blue has a chance to hit a wolf with a seering/check/whatever

                          But that's 2/7 chance, assuming they live to see next day

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2938
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            assuming the blue can do actions ofc

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2939
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              oh yeah did we roast xiz's nuts yet for being wrong on raeko

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #2940
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                would either of the players voting me care to explain why or are we just going to blindly wagon someone again

                                i have yet to see a legitimate reason for wanting me dead this phase

                                Comment

                                Working...