TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2896
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    haku what in my/xiz interactions link us

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2897
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      Totally going to pay attention to the relay race, btw
      it was real quality imo

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2898
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        anyone wants to talk i'll probably live more in the thread tomorrow

        blind's clear enough, if not from his vote (still think his logic was shitty) then the interactions around it

        maki i had something i liked on before which i feel like mml was poking at so that could also be + points

        manti i just kinda never had a townread on and will need to firm up what exactly to think, but i didn't like his d0 and he was low presence d1 until late even though he assigned himself work to do

        lurker i kinda never read and based on charu's posting i think i will still have to read lurker

        haku's posting still seems in his town range

        xel for some reason all i remember are his entry posts today

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2899
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          also phone posting so not sourcing any of that rn

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #2900
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            anyone wants to talk i'll probably live more in the thread tomorrow

            blind's clear enough, if not from his vote (still think his logic was shitty) then the interactions around it

            maki i had something i liked on before which i feel like mml was poking at so that could also be + points

            manti i just kinda never had a townread on and will need to firm up what exactly to think, but i didn't like his d0 and he was low presence d1 until late even though he assigned himself work to do

            lurker i kinda never read and based on charu's posting i think i will still have to read lurker

            haku's posting still seems in his town range

            xel for some reason all i remember are his entry posts today
            I ought to bash you in with a vote here I ought

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #2901
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              haku what in my/xiz interactions link us
              I feel like you're both withholding information, but I'm not sure how exactly.

              I have trouble to explain what was your game plan overall.

              That "I know what you're going to say Haku, but don't bother" post just weirded me out tbh.

              Anyway, insta is 5 and mislynch leads to a mylo. I expect a peak of activity rather than a low from everyone, but hey, it's not like I can do anything about that.

              If someone have a clue about what could fit the most as partners for MML, feel free to speak up.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2902
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                If someone have a clue about what could fit the most as partners for MML, feel free to speak up.
                Anyone that was disgruntled when MML was alive is my guess!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2903
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  This game is solved for me.


                  D0 Wagon on Hate currently alive:
                  Malzikaz, Xelnya, InD, Xiz


                  D0 on MML who were present at EOD who could have swapped votes but didn't:
                  Manti, Haku, Blind


                  Blind is lock clear because no more SK.
                  Manti is clear because of me faking blue soft, which he picked up on, and I didn't die last night or the night before from it.
                  InD is clear because of me faking blue soft, which he picked up on, and I didn't die last night from it or the night before from it.
                  Haku is lock clear because of him voting MML in the last second of d0, and sk died.

                  That leaves...

                  Xel
                  Mal
                  Lurker/Charu


                  Xel and Mal both were leaders on the Hate wagon.
                  Lurker/Charu was on Malk d0, and present where he could have saved MML but chose not to. Lurker does bus, but his game-solving has been very good, and to me towny. I'm 100% ignoring charu this phase/game sorry buddy <3


                  The wolves are Xel and Mal.

                  I don't care who dies first, xel

                  I'd prefer to not go into more explanation, and I think InD can understand why. I'd hope manti could understand why too but he's probably too paranoid on me D:

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #2904
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    The wolves are Xel and Mal.
                    you are a fucking idiot and i don't even care if i die anymore

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2905
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      indheart

                      i'm out, later fuckers

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2906
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Awe yeah, love being lock clear.

                        I'd rather go makilaz first because I already felt that way about her, and I dont want to look sheepish.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #2907
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          I'm 100% ignoring charu this phase/game sorry buddy <3
                          Nah, don't sweat it. All I'm gonns do is observe just this phase anyways, dohoho


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2908
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            you are a fucking idiot and i don't even care if i die anymore
                            Anger post after being called out instead of refuting.

                            Nice


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #2909
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Anger post after being called out instead of refuting.

                              Nice
                              you vastly overestimate how many fucks I have left to give this game

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2910
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                And why is that?

                                Like I said, there's one wolf dead and the SK is dead. I would think that all the town players would go ham.

                                How come you're sort of giving up?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...