TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #556
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    I would disagree
    I know.

    I know you hate explaining your reads because your set of experiences is different and all that, but I would like to hear why you think I'm scummy.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #557
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I used to play like you do, but I think centering the game around solving conflicts and making things clear for everyone is more efficient.

      It's also kind of boring in a conservative way, but at least it feels like the huge chunk of random info that is the game slowly actually become something instead of being uncertain chaos.

      Creating chaos can be fun, but I think D0 is underrated with shitposting/memes where there's actually a potential for creating fundamentals for the next few phases and lead the game in a certain direction.

      At the end of the day, you do you, but I do think there's room for optimizing winning chances if you decide to take the game seriously which is fairly optional at this moment.
      That's not really it. By doing chaotic stuff, people respond and it causes conflicts. I know you like to go by people's metas and try to find role inconsistencies or whatever, but it's not a luxury new players have, and I'm not going back to read like 50 games when I'm struggling to keep up with this one which already has as many posts as we had in our jTWG, but on the second IRL day. I'll play serious when we have something to work with and when the inactives have actually done something. On a sidenote, I think the way you play is weird as hell, but I'll let the pros decide wtf you are.

      And the way I play might not be optimal, but I think it has shown its worth during the jTWG. I'll finetune/reconsider after I've gotten some good experience.
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #558
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Sven, it would've made me really sad if I got insta'd that early.
        Don't be such a meanie =(
        Lol ok <3 I kinda unvoted you already though, so your post essentially equates to me being a dad telling my son "I f**ked your mom LOL*.
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #559
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          Lol ok <3 I kinda unvoted you already though, so your post essentially equates to me being a dad telling my son "I f**ked your mom LOL*.
          I have her hair and your eyes so this isn't exactly new information, dad
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #560
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I have her fur and wolfy mane and your eyes so this isn't exactly new information, dad
            Omfg rekt
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #561
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
              Omfg rekt
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #562
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                It's a shame I can't talk to inD because pictures and greg is playing like Zenith because I need some game mechanics help.

                Isn this setup is it beneficial for town to kill the SK D1? Or should I let the wolves deal with them?

                Because if so I'm like 80% sure I found 'em. I want to say 90% but I don't want to sound that cocky.

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  I wouldn't mind seeing a haku dance
                  I've seen that a few times.

                  Just imagine the son of William Shakespeare and Stephen Hawking having a seizure
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    It's a shame I can't talk to inD because pictures and greg is playing like Zenith because I need some game mechanics help.

                    Isn this setup is it beneficial for town to kill the SK D1? Or should I let the wolves deal with them?

                    Because if so I'm like 80% sure I found 'em. I want to say 90% but I don't want to sound that cocky.
                    Its tricky. The right answer might actually be "No, we want them around because they're probably going to shoot scummy people." but it also depends on who the SK is.

                    That being said you're working hard for that $1 and if you're right you're off to an incredible start.

                    But there's almost no way you're right.

                    Still, I'll bite, who do you think it is?

                    Even if you did find them, we don't necessarily have to kill them today.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                      I've seen that a few times.

                      Just imagine the son of William Shakespeare and Stephen Hawking having a seizure
                      Shakespeare could probably dance.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          [Waiting for more input from others before I say who]

                          Also holy shit this phase ends on the 29th what a marathon fuck

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Shakespeare could probably dance.
                            I am not disagreeing, and so can Haku.

                            He Dancespeare like a paralyzed and seizured beast.
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              All these one liners are convincing me to afk again so I don't contribute to the length of the thread.

                              Comment

                              • Hateandhatred
                                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1974

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                All these one liners are convincing me to afk again so I don't contribute to the length of the thread.
                                Gtfo
                                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                                Comment

                                Working...