TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2806
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Also called it

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #2807
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      i forgot how stupid it is to play on a phone
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2808
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        what are we doing?????
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2809
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by lurker
          nah man let him talk shut if he wants to
          eh

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #2810
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            YEET
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2811
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              who cares, he should talk. Not like it matters.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2812
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                5 minutes anyways.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #2813
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  CHINESE FIRE DRILL
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #2814
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    hate who do you think are top 2 wolves
                    I dont have the slightest clue rofl, I figured I'd be dead anyway so I stopped thinking about it, and I got a message from MarioNintendo saying "u livin"
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2815
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      well ok

                      4 min

                      let's say we save h&h

                      where do we go

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2816
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        CHINESE FIRE DRILL
                        I personally plea to the wolf team to night kill you

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #2817
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          It's not a bad thing to get the opinions of the dying. Just leverage them vs the fact that he's claimed SK.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2818
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I personally plea to the wolf team to night kill you
                            You're hurting my poor little feelings.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2819
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              :00 good :01 bad
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2820
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I personally plea to the wolf team to night kill you
                                I meant don't kill me please.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...