TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #1081
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    aite well from what i can tell there are votes on 6 people
    oh wait i forgot about me
    unvote
    anyway, i think we can do better than lynching an inactive in this phase since there's been much more activity than usual, so i would take manti and xel off the table
    i am genuinely townreading xiz and haku so i'm not going with either
    that leaves flash and mml, of whom i think flash is playing exactly how i expect and mml... also is playing exactly how i expect
    fuck
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1082
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      hey greg would you be down for an impromptu civ 5 session after this (anyone else is invited)
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #1083
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        it would in a 48 hour phase like phases usually are.

        fuck first day phases that last forever.
        What an odd thing to pop into the thread for

        got anything to say atm besides being paranoid of sunfan but also scumreading MML hard enough for it to be stronger than your sunfan paranoia?

        because I feel like that's the only thing you've really contributed so far
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #1084
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          it's pointless because I'm still sick and he's just gonna bullshit through like he did last game.

          He's dead thought anyways, so fuck it.
          What did you mean by "he's dead though anyways"?
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1085
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by sanzath
            What an odd thing to pop into the thread for

            got anything to say atm besides being paranoid of sunfan but also scumreading MML hard enough for it to be stronger than your sunfan paranoia?

            because I feel like that's the only thing you've really contributed so far
            Freezin is playing his town game I think

            It's about time Manti came into thread. It's odd he said 26 pages to catch up on that was on like page 50(for me) He's needing some serious work.

            Makilaz is null. I don't remember playing undertale with them all to well so there's no meta.

            MML is scum, Let's end him.

            Sunfan isn't trying to control the game, so without paranoia, I feel he's town. But with paranoia, I'd hammer him if I could.

            Fuck xiz/xel/ind cause I can't read them.

            Sanz, you are town for now. We'll see how that plays out.

            There's 16 people to try to remember, and that's hard, and I don't remember much of anything relevant from others.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1086
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by sanzath
              What did you mean by "he's dead though anyways"?
              You'll find out coming to a D1 near you.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #1087
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                He might have really meant he's dead thought
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  What an odd thing to pop into the thread for
                  I've been in thread most of the game. I'm just not fond of shitposting like I used to be. So I let it simmer before I post a lot.

                  and IF I do have something on my mind and need to say it, I do. Hence me calling out MML earlier.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I guess not
                    oh well let's just wait for day 1
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • sanzath
                      retired from rhythm games
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 322

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      <reads list>
                      ty you can go back to being sick now
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      your name should be wolf
                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        ty you can go back to being sick now
                        No, it sucks, make it stop. I don't have my son tonight because of it.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          You'll find out coming to a D1 near you.
                          this is literally either claiming SK or betting that trucy is in the game, will pick mml, and will get nightkilled
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I have too many scum reads
                            Usually I have too many town reads but there's something weird about this game
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              You'll find out coming to a D1 near you.
                              this is spicy btw
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                this is literally either claiming SK or betting that trucy is in the game, will pick mml, and will get nightkilled
                                I'm not claiming shit. I'm NOT a wolf, but he's dead.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...