TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1051
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by sanzath
    -pocketed-
    honestly the over/under on someone calling me out for pocketing you would be interesting
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #1052
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      He probably shouldn't be playing the newbie card and I'm scum reading him for it probably
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1053
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        He probably shouldn't be playing the newbie card and I'm scum reading him for it probably
        mfw flashflash mindmelds with yoshl, wherever he is
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #1054
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Mind melding with him is probably a good thing right
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1055
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            Mind melding with him is probably a good thing right
            well, its not /bad/
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #1056
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              honestly the over/under on someone calling me out for pocketing you would be interesting
              over/under?

              also the implication was that I'd just pocketed you

              but it's interesting that that's how you interpreted it
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #1057
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by flashflash account
                He probably shouldn't be playing the newbie card and I'm scum reading him for it probably
                I mean

                I played a full jTWG as wolf and probably less than 5 hours in turbo as town

                so excuse me for not knowing all the mechanics and metas yet
                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  You are excused as long as you don't keep bringing it up, which you have
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    but it's interesting that that's how you interpreted it
                    nvm it's not really interesting, it could really go both ways
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      over/under?

                      also the implication was that I'd just pocketed you

                      but it's interesting that that's how you interpreted it
                      its a betting thing

                      betting on whether it would be over or under 30 mins for someone to say whatever I said they would, for example

                      lmao on that interpretation though, I suppose its a rare 2-way pocket.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by sanzath
                        nvm it's not really interesting, it could really go both ways
                        nah, I think its interesting, just not important
                        but that's splitting a hair
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          You are excused as long as you don't keep bringing it up, which you have
                          damnit

                          but you wouldn't have excused me in the first place if I didn't ask to be excused

                          there's no world where you're actually excusing me, as I see it
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            That's correct
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              glad that's cleared up
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                manti posted
                                fuck
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...