TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sanzath
    retired from rhythm games
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 322

    #526
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    unvote
    this guy
    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
    your name should be wolf
    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #527
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by flashflash account
      :3
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #528
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I thought so, that means there's only 1 vote on sunfan now

        hmmm
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #529
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by lurker
          lurker
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #530
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            it would be really cool if we could have 2 clean wagons like in that last turbo
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #531
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              still dislike freezin this game
              Let me know when you want to substantiate this
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #532
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                sometimes I wish I was a vigi so that I could keep my reads to myself and shoot people instead of having to share my thoughts and look like a fool trying to explain why I'm thinking certain things
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  makilaz
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    fuck it's past midnight

                    good night
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      sometimes I wish I was a vigi so that I could keep my reads to myself and shoot people instead of having to share my thoughts and look like a fool trying to explain why I'm thinking certain things
                      You're supposed to share thoughts about this game in hope to gather new information to optimize your voting patterns.

                      I see you posting a lot of X is town, Y is scum, but I have a lot of trouble to see where you're coming from.

                      I understand the importance of taking a stance, but when you have nothing, you shouldn't try to create something out of it.

                      The joke is that you probably have a few leads, but you haven't really expressed them in details.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I've seen him lurk. Didn't see him post. He trolled me in a previous game by remaining low post count and voting me over being Haku.

                        DarkManticoreX2

                        #Pressure vote
                        #Post more

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          the floor is posting reasoning for your reads
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                            VOTE COUNT
                            thesunfan -> thesunfan
                            blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                            Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                            lurker -> thesunfan
                            thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                            Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                            Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                            storn42 -> storn42
                            blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                            Makilaz -> flashflash account
                            storn42 -> flashflash account
                            Xiz -> Hakulyte
                            sanzath -> inDheart
                            sanzath -> Makilaz
                            Xelnya -> storn42
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                            flashflash account -> lurker
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2

                            ---


                            flashflash account
                            X.X
                            Hakulyte
                            X.X
                            Makilaz
                            X.X
                            thesunfan
                            X
                            storn42
                            X
                            Wayward Vagabond
                            X
                            MixMasterLar
                            X
                            DarkManticoreX2
                            X


                            ---

                            Unvote:

                            Hateandhatred

                            Yet to vote:

                            DarkManticoreX2
                            MixMasterLar
                            mellonxcollie
                            inDheart
                            Wayward Vagabond

                            ---

                            Today's theme:
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              anyway before I get too serious about interpreting my notes so far, I'm going to say I actually don't like maki for latching onto someone else's shitposting technique (the mtg thing)

                              but yeah that's probably my shittiest hunch right now

                              jk my even shittier hunch is that Hatred is the serial killer
                              Wow I wish that seems like the best role for me to do mischief with

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Like fmpov you could be a nice Manfred Von Karma for targeting sunfan over the name of team québec.
                              I just want to push for insta at first opportunity, because I love it to the dismay of many. Although I'm probably never going to get the chance to because this is the real deal
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                who was it that posted the hot indheart=serial read

                                I like that read
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...