TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2776
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I'd look into indheart next, followed by some combination of manti/xiz/xel

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #2777
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      also i'm going to be asleep when eod rolls around unless an insta happens real soon, just fyi

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #2778
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I'm gonna do a few updates on some of my reads once I'm done watching this movie.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2779
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


          VOTE COUNT
          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
          Xiz -> Makilaz
          Wayward Vagabond -> Xiz
          Hakulyte -> Hateandhatred
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          lurker -> Hateandhatred
          Wayward Vagabond -> Hakulyte
          blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred

          ---


          Hateandhatred (5)
          Makilaz . Hakulyte . lurker . Xiz . Xelnya
          Makilaz (1)
          blindreper1179
          Hakulyte (1)
          Wayward Vagabond


          ---

          Yet to vote:

          inDheart
          DarkManticoreX2
          Hateandhatred

          ---

          thesunfan -> thesunfan
          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          Makilaz -> FreezinIce
          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
          lurker -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> Hakulyte
          Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
          Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
          storn42 -> storn42
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          Makilaz -> flashflash account
          storn42 -> flashflash account
          Xiz -> Hakulyte
          sanzath -> inDheart
          sanzath -> Makilaz
          Xelnya -> storn42
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          flashflash account -> lurker
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
          thesunfan -> Unvote
          storn42 -> storn42
          storn42 -> flashflash account
          Xiz -> flashflash account
          flashflash account -> Xiz
          Xiz -> Hakulyte
          blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
          flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
          flashflash account -> Xiz
          thesunfan -> Xelnya
          Xelnya -> Unvote
          sanzath -> Unvote
          lurker -> lurker
          lurker -> Unvote
          lurker -> flashflash account
          MixMasterLar -> Xiz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
          Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
          Hakulyte -> Unvote
          Xelnya -> flashflash account
          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
          inDheart -> blindreper1179
          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
          Xiz -> thesunfan
          Xelnya -> Unvote
          Xiz -> Unvote
          sanzath -> mellonxcollie
          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
          lurker -> Unvote
          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
          lurker -> Makilaz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
          sanzath -> Unvote
          DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          sanzath -> Hakulyte
          sanzath -> lurker
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          inDheart -> Unvote
          sanzath -> Hateandhatred
          inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
          mellonxcollie -> Xiz
          sanzath -> MixMasterLar
          thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
          inDheart -> Hateandhatred
          mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
          Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred

          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> inDheart
          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
          Hakulyte -> Unvote
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          Hakulyte -> Makilaz
          lurker -> Makilaz
          lurker -> Unvote
          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
          Makilaz -> inDheart
          FreezinIce -> inDheart
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          blindreper1179 -> inDheart
          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
          Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
          Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
          thesunfan -> Xiz
          Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
          DarkManticoreX2 -> mellonxcollie
          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie

          ---







          ---

          Today's theme:
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #2780
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            1. thesunfan -- Claimed blue
            2. Xelnya --
            3. FreezinIce -- Did a lot of good D1 work, and helped finalize the doom of MML.
            4. blindreper1179 -- Did a lot of good D1 work and was on MML most of the D1 Phase. I know these guys fight a lot, but i feel like this wouldn't have happened if W/W was a thing
            5. lurker
            8. Hakulyte
            9. DarkManticoreX2 me
            11. mellonxcollie - one of the wolfier players in the game, H&H wagon vote, responded to blind(?) that the vote on her made her happy because it was going to get her invested and then never got invested.
            12. Hateandhatred basically IC based on D1 end votes
            13. inDheart --- Playing a lot like Serial killer freakysnots
            14. Makilaz
            15. Xiz - Waffled hard on MML, and has used the excuse of a blue power that may or may not be in the game as a defense. Actually made a KITB happen by putting H&H in the box with MML, and may have been trying to resolve if vote modification roles exist. Could be PR hunting. To be resolved after Mellon lynch.
            16. Wayward Vagabond

            A few updates:
            5. lurker -- Lurker keeps shading me from a distance and I don't like it. I don't mind being called out directly for my inactivity, but lurker seems to be hanging out waiting for a lynch on me and I don't like it. See 2639, 2654, 2743
            13. inDheart --- I find it interesting the Indy wagon didn't catch much interest D2. I know he put together some effort posts and mellon just skated on inactivity, but I think this should have been closer. I need to read over Indy next.
            14. Makilaz I feel like Mak is playing a angry game, and I usually attribute ranty/sassy makilaz posts to wolf Mak. The general posts he's made this game have been pretty solid, so I'm still on the fence here but leaning town.
            15. Xiz - I'm not sure if I'm tunneling or I keep seeing minor things from Xiz that annoy me. In post 2745 he tells me to stop blue hunting and that I'm hurting the town, but I wasn't blue hunting, I was posting an invalidated hypothesis I had on D2. It looks like he might have realized this in his next post and corrected it before I called him out of it
            16. Wayward Vagabond - I like the interest, but the activity level seems disproportionately higher then other games I've seen him in. Not sure if this is wolfy or just a sign of an improving player.

            and obviously HnH updated to antitown
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #2781
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              14. Makilaz I feel like Mak is playing a angry game, and I usually attribute ranty/sassy makilaz posts to wolf Mak. The general posts he's made this game have been pretty solid, so I'm still on the fence here but leaning town
              she, please

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #2782
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Uh habit I guess.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2783
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  just gonna pull this section out because it seems important
                  did you think it was meant for wolfchat or something

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #2784
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Uh habit I guess.
                    it's fine. let's just say you were on the right track when you asked if i was reborn

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2785
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      did you think it was meant for wolfchat or something
                      it could be a slip, it could be nothing, either I way it caught my eye

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2786
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        We should all throw out our next suspicion in case we die in the night.

                        I'd look into makilaz, Manti, and xiz.
                        i actually don't enjoy this idea for reasons related to why i thought the correct play was not to talk today

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2787
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          the first 30 min of captain america: civil war were good and then we fled because of rain

                          so that was cool

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #2788
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            A good independence day movie.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #2789
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              If anyone else has anything to say I'm declaring intent to hammer at 11:30
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2790
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                i kinda forgot there were strongman kills in this game too

                                directing shots into potential greg probably not one of my better ideas

                                Comment

                                Working...