TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2416
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    it's not really that specific and i can't quite figure out why you think the quoted posts were townie

    please elaborate on this read some more
    sure, it doesn't feel to me like a wolf that was trying to save lar, more like someone that was pressured to vote between a wagon

    she legit tried to kill Xiz there, albeit it was weaker than a starving man's handshake, and that doesn't really fit the frame of "I was trying to save my partner MixMasterLar the strong wolf role of roleblocker by voting someone else"

    That doesn't seem like someone trying to save a partner to me. It kind of feels like a read I made last game about people being more townie than wolfy for advocating for not lynching the 2nd to last wolf (which was right) so that might be influencing my read a bit but I really do think I'm right here.

    I do think that that line from you is too specific to apply to the situation, if you disagree then its w/e but I don't often like applying those kinds of things anyway
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2417
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      But I kinda feel like I know how this phase is going to go, and if it ends how I predict it will, we're gonna be down another town.
      i think someone picked at this but it just reads like he's predicting a cfd on himself to me

      almost caught up

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2418
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        can someone be a cool gamer and do an unofficial votecount?
        I wanna finish reading lurker's iso if I can
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2419
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          It would make sense that if this world existed, two of the three wolves would pressure me and the third would be like "yeah okay i guess xiz is scummy".

          This is also why I believe InDheart is scum, fits that slot.
          i pressured you?

          i was trying to say that world was less likely a thing yday

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2420
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


            VOTE COUNT
            blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
            Hakulyte -> thesunfan
            Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
            thesunfan -> inDheart
            Xiz -> mellonxcollie
            Hakulyte -> Unvote
            blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
            Hakulyte -> Makilaz
            lurker -> Makilaz
            lurker -> Unvote
            Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
            Makilaz -> inDheart
            FreezinIce -> inDheart
            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
            blindreper1179 -> inDheart
            thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
            Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
            FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
            Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote

            ---


            mellonxcollie (4)
            Xiz . thesunfan . Xelnya . FreezinIce
            inDheart (2)
            Makilaz . blindreper1179
            Makilaz (1)
            Hakulyte


            ---

            Unvote:

            Hateandhatred
            Wayward Vagabond
            lurker

            Yet to vote:

            DarkManticoreX2
            mellonxcollie
            inDheart

            ---

            thesunfan -> thesunfan
            blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
            flashflash account -> Makilaz
            Makilaz -> FreezinIce
            Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
            lurker -> thesunfan
            thesunfan -> Hakulyte
            Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
            Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
            storn42 -> storn42
            blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
            Makilaz -> flashflash account
            storn42 -> flashflash account
            Xiz -> Hakulyte
            sanzath -> inDheart
            sanzath -> Makilaz
            Xelnya -> storn42
            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
            flashflash account -> lurker
            flashflash account -> Makilaz
            Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
            thesunfan -> Unvote
            storn42 -> storn42
            storn42 -> flashflash account
            Xiz -> flashflash account
            flashflash account -> Xiz
            Xiz -> Hakulyte
            blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
            flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
            flashflash account -> Xiz
            thesunfan -> Xelnya
            Xelnya -> Unvote
            sanzath -> Unvote
            lurker -> lurker
            lurker -> Unvote
            lurker -> flashflash account
            MixMasterLar -> Xiz
            DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
            Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
            Hakulyte -> Unvote
            Xelnya -> flashflash account
            Hakulyte -> thesunfan
            inDheart -> blindreper1179
            Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
            Xiz -> thesunfan
            Xelnya -> Unvote
            Xiz -> Unvote
            sanzath -> mellonxcollie
            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
            thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
            Xiz -> mellonxcollie
            lurker -> Unvote
            Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
            lurker -> Makilaz
            DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
            Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
            FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
            sanzath -> Unvote
            DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
            Xiz -> Hateandhatred
            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
            sanzath -> Hakulyte
            sanzath -> lurker
            flashflash account -> Makilaz
            inDheart -> Unvote
            sanzath -> Hateandhatred
            inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
            Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
            Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
            mellonxcollie -> Xiz
            sanzath -> MixMasterLar
            thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
            inDheart -> Hateandhatred
            mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
            Xiz -> MixMasterLar
            Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
            Xiz -> Hateandhatred

            ---





            ---

            Today's theme:
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2421
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              can someone be a cool gamer and do an unofficial votecount?
              I wanna finish reading lurker's iso if I can
              the thing hasn't worked all that well for me recently but i can try

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2422
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by inDheart
                wv do you understand why this post bothers me
                what kind of bothered are we talking about. hot and bothered or garden variety

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2423
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  can someone be a cool gamer and do an unofficial votecount?
                  I wanna finish reading lurker's iso if I can
                  lmao
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2424
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    makilaz

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2425
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      lmao
                      I'll be here till EOD, it's all good!
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2426
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        can i just declare freezin a wolf for wasting everyone's time with circular arguments that end in "i refuse to read you"
                        regardless of lurker's alignment I think this post kicked ass at the time
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2427
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          honestly, I don't even know right now
                          maybe its something like Xiz/Manti/Lar AGAIN because it feels like all of the people I keep reading are town
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #2428
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i was just going through and compiling an unofficial votecount and then i see the official one

                            welp

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #2429
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              makilaz
                              penny for your thoughts chief

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2430
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                i pressured you?

                                i was trying to say that world was less likely a thing yday
                                pressure probably wasn't the right word

                                But it influenced me given the limited time-frame.

                                Comment

                                Working...