TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #1696
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    if indheart doesnt contribute actual content im going to policy him tomorrow
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #1697
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      As I said a bunch of pages ago in the distant past..

      Finding wolves > lynching the SK.
      my shitvote doesn't trigger a response from you

      but this does

      ugh
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #1698
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by sanzath
        isn't it obvious

        he was really mad about something earlier, and now he's calming down with magnets

        the magnets are in his computer

        he's using twg to calm down, we should be glad he's here really

        /shitpost
        twg is a terrible thing to calm down with

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #1699
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          if indheart doesnt contribute actual content im going to policy him tomorrow
          why not today
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1700
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            DarkManticoreX2

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #1701
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              And that's exactly why I stopped playing because I hate using irl to be "cover" as slacking. I put what I can into the games, and I call out and prod when I feel it's necessary. I can admit I'm not amazing at this game, so I miss some obvious shit to you guys, but to me, I call out what I see.
              Fair enouf

              That said, I think a hatred lynch isn't exactly going to make me sad, but I don't think we're gonna get any spicy info out of it either.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #1702
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by sanzath
                my shitvote doesn't trigger a response from you

                but this does

                ugh
                it's almost like using words and reasoning is a better way to put pressure than random pointless votes

                :thinkingemoji:

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1703
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  ?????????????????????????
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • sanzath
                    retired from rhythm games
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 322

                    #1704
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    why not today
                    because his posts are entertaining and usually spot-on tbh
                    Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                    your name should be wolf
                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1705
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                      why not today
                      No info, we need info.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1706
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        I don't get what that means round, but ok.
                        I will accept votes and posts at 11:00pm, but do NOT post at 11:01 pm as that is DANGER TERRITORY

                        Also the detailed vote count with bolds and shit is hard to keep up if people shuffle votes really fast
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #1707
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          DarkManticoreX2
                          wat

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1708
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Fair enouf

                            That said, I think a hatred lynch isn't exactly going to make me sad, but I don't think we're gonna get any spicy info out of it either.
                            would you prefer mml

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #1709
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              No info, we need info.
                              I agree, was just wondering about Freezin's reasoning
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1710
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                DarkManticoreX2
                                I like that vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...