TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1681
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    ind hello how are you

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1682
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD



      Order! Order!

      Just a reminder, this current phase of discussion will dismiss to recess in 40 minutes time! Get your arguments and accusations in before then.

      (whisper) Oh?
      (whisper) Oh, ok. I see.

      A little birdie told me :00 good :01 bad.

      Not sure exactly what it means, but you should take note!
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #1683
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        anyway that leaves my vote on hateandhatred for now
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1684
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          if haku believed that ffa was the sk, and that was his strongest read why was he still voting sunfan then?

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1685
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Wow freezin didn't vote MML despite me voting for him.

            Booo
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #1686
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by inDheart
              use your words boii

              or I'm going to start getting angry :@ you don't want to see me angry
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1687
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD



                Oh, and if the accusations start flying too quickly, I will have to halt my descriptive counter until I have time to reflect. This is such a crowded courtroom I have no idea who to listen to half the time!
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #1688
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  is this toward me? i don't know yet
                  yes, this is why i quoted you for it

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1689
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    if haku believed that ffa was the sk, and that was his strongest read why was he still voting sunfan then?
                    As I said a bunch of pages ago in the distant past..

                    Finding wolves > lynching the SK.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1690
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      if charu was in this game i would have totally roleplayed the davidhams case again

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1691
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I don't get what that means round, but ok.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1692
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          As I said a bunch of pages ago in the distant past..

                          Finding wolves > lynching the SK.
                          holy shit you came out of nowhere

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1693
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Wow freezin didn't vote MML despite me voting for him.

                            Booo
                            yeah i did.

                            unless roundbox missed it
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #1694
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              use your words boii

                              or I'm going to start getting angry :@ you don't want to see me angry
                              isn't it obvious

                              he was really mad about something earlier, and now he's calming down with magnets

                              the magnets are in his computer

                              he's using twg to calm down, we should be glad he's here really

                              /shitpost
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1695
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                nope he didnt miss it, im shown as voting for MML
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...