TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #766
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    can we have another game with OOTC soon
    a man after my own heart

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    the floor is posting reasoning for your reads
    LOL
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #767
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      hey mml want to say what town aligned role you got or are you too chicken

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #768
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by flashflash account
        so I guess he's 90% sure sunfan is serial killer and the other 10% is split between me and haku?
        whats this flashflash

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #769
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I'm town reading wayward now
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #770
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            another lie in the books for flashflash

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #771
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              I'm town reading wayward now
              hey we can agree on one thing

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #772
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                whats this flashflash
                you said you were 80% sure you knew who serial killer was and you wanted to say 90% but that seems cocky

                I'm assuming the 90% is on sunfan
                unless there's a FOURTH person you THINK COULD BE serial killer
                in which case me, sunfan, and haku each get a 1/3 share of the 10% pie

                either way you're in a bit of a hole
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Ah thanks for the clarification.

                  Your interpreting it wrong, 80-90% i did say but I could think ____ is 80% sk, and ==== is 30% SK :O

                  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll retract that one.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I'm gonna sit back and see if Flashflash can recover himself. I suggest town hop on a FF for more pressure.

                    I'll be back tonight, probably.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      how long do you plan on keeping this up cuz if it's gonna be at least two hour ima crack open my bottle of grande reserve
                      ey holla at ya boi

                      Comment

                      • flashflash account
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2017
                        • 567

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I suggest town hop on a FF for more pressure.
                        implying you're not
                        aka mikey

                        -----

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                        Originally posted by QueenAshy
                        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          That seems like a weird place to stop a reread but I'm tired

                          Hot reads so far:

                          :B

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Xiz vs FFA is juicy as fuck

                            Originally posted by the sun fan

                            Do you want a truce or something until I feel like I have enough to actually poke and prod? I think that might be what's best.

                            If you're town, which I think you are, then you'll probably just see that I'm town from my work when I actually do that.

                            Can we hold off until then?
                            This is the grossiest thing you have ever posted, SunFan.
                            You keep that fire hot and read like one of those shitty Little Caesar pizzas if you want to solve people. Ignore that I'm currently ignoring Freezin because of his inability to answer a Yes or No question when you read this criticism.

                            But seriously with timing and what was being said I think this is garbage. While Freezin asking yyou to do "towny things" is in lols land you actually saying you'd do them if he gets off your back strikes me as just bad.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I have a funny theory.

                            What if Xiz was the SK.
                            Thought this when he said something, didn't say anything because was still thinnking of Vigi in my mind.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I have MML as Null leaning scum, but I'd rather wait a bit more to see where he is with reads because I wonder where he is with his own game. I also thought that it was weird he wanted Makilaz to have a pass over a picture.
                            Was it Makilaz or InD?
                            It was a shitpost all the same.

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Hey Lar get a load of this, Haku thinks you're a wolf.
                            I can read think you kindly.

                            Originally posted by storn42
                            btw, REALLY dont like this part of MMLs post.
                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            already been pointed out but this is super questionable
                            Ok so
                            Let's pretend for a second that this quote wasn't a dig at how unapologetic Xel is when he talks about bad plays (Which it fucking is you reachers); What about saying someone should feel sorry about picking Storn to d0 over a meme is weird to you?

                            You can say it's questionable all you want but until you explain why that means nothing, considering it's more or less a shitpost in response to another shitpost.

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Also i'm not saying my hot sk read yet, simply because there is so much time left in the phase, and the way wagons work on FFR, if I say it now it wont have as much impact as later in the day phase.
                            This is a bad play
                            EoD is always a shitfest anyway the sooner info gets out the better assuming you want to share info at all.

                            Considering SK is anti town I'm for hearing the info sooner

                            This is assuming you even have a good idea on who it is and a single reason for it, which I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't at this point.

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            "created fake information" could also be said as "misremembered something" or "misspoke" but the way you phrase things sure is interesting Xiz
                            No it is not

                            No it is not

                            "misremembered something" or "misspoke" implies a certain level of mistake was involved; that this could be excused in some manner

                            "Created fake content" is straight up lying.

                            If you said that you feel he would just used lying then you'd have a point, but you didn't. That's more weird then anything he's said
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              I'm gonna sit back and see if Flashflash can recover himself. I suggest town hop on a FF for more pressure.

                              I'll be back tonight, probably.
                              Thanks for the tip but why don't we hop on you for a bit of pressure? Why are you so gung-ho about Flash Flash only?
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Freezin:

                                Did you, or did you not start your whole push on me by mistaking something SunFan once did as something I did?
                                This is the second time I have asked this. I will be keeping count
                                Yes or no answer; will not be responding to anything else you've said until you've answered this.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...