TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #3016
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    isn't mak in that top 2
    He wasn't in my top three pre xiz's claim. I haven't had a chance to really re-evaluate yet. Need to look at mak's interactions.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #3017
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      manti you dont have to quote it just say what it was

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #3018
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        He wasn't in my top three pre xiz's claim. I haven't had a chance to really re-evaluate yet. Need to look at mak's interactions.
        xiz's top, not yours

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #3019
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I gave my reason?
          not... really?

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I'd rather go makilaz first because I already felt that way about her, and I dont want to look sheepish.
          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          My read on makilaz being a wolf is she's trying to get on my good side by what she said in her read, besides mml,I haven't done shit
          when you poof in for the vote you don't really give a reason other than "already scumreading" and the last read i could find where you actually gave any sort of reasoning was weak as shit

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #3020
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            can everyone give their reads lists please
            Based on strictly that reaction between your post and tsundreplane's response.

            Town

            Xiz

            Probably town

            Haku - (Just because I see Haku posting some effort stuff, so there's that)

            idk

            Everyone else

            Wolf

            Tsundreplane


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #3021
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              manti you dont have to quote it just say what it was
              The "I'm not dying this phase, move on" post was what did it for me.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #3022
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                So like... pretty easy vote for me just based on my own perspective, lmao.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #3023
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

                  manti isnt clear anymore to me god fucking damn it

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #3024
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    and that's my reason makilaz. It's better than I have on anyone else.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #3025
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      my soft was too soft i guess i dunno

                      my brain just exploded

                      i think ive gotten a lot worse at this game recently

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #3026
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        can everyone give their reads lists please
                        i have no fucking clue anymore

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #3027
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          ffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

                          manti isnt clear anymore to me god fucking damn it
                          I'm listening (reading), what's up?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #3028
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            my soft was too soft i guess i dunno

                            my brain just exploded

                            i think ive gotten a lot worse at this game recently
                            i honestly thought the "i'm not dying this phase" post was it too

                            i see nothing else that looks like a soft

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #3029
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              well i mean, that did count as a soft but like, not the soft I was expecting you to get, or I think thats not how I interpreted you interpreting it.

                              I dunno, looking at it again you might be clear, better then others idk yet

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #3030
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Manti is wolf because he's still alive. Only reason I see him being wolf.

                                InD is wolf because shit tier.

                                Xiz and Haku are sold as town to me.

                                Makilaz is my only solid choice for scum

                                Fuck Charu and lurker, null.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...