TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1726
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    no
    who do you think should be lynched today

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #1727
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by lurker
      it's mad early to say this
      22 minutes till eod, it's not that early

      Comment

      • sanzath
        retired from rhythm games
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2005
        • 322

        #1728
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        are we doing a d0 kitb, is this actually a thing that's happening
        tbh I'm fine with either of them being lynched d0

        other people I'm fine with being lynched d0:

        -thesunfan
        -sanzath
        -there should probably be someone else in this list but I can't figure out who
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        your name should be wolf
        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #1729
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          yeah i gotta say makilaz is feeling progressively more fake to me
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1730
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            actually gotta go rest of phase sorry

            im fine with these wagons

            pce

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #1731
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              who do you think should be lynched today
              i would be okaaaay with a H&H lynch but some part of me is happy heroing manti for that remarkable opportunism

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #1732
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I mean

                sure why not we can do a kitb

                wait shit then you guys will yell at me later for not having voted

                Hatred

                because lar d0 is fuckin' dumb

                Comment

                • storn42
                  RIP Storn D0-D0
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 3474

                  #1733
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  yeah i gotta say makilaz is feeling progressively more fake to me
                  how so? im not getting those vibes.


                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1734
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    And sure ok he attacks people but that's fuckin' par for the course regardless

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1735
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by sanzath
                      tbh I'm fine with either of them being lynched d0

                      other people I'm fine with being lynched d0:

                      -thesunfan
                      -sanzath
                      -there should probably be someone else in this list but I can't figure out who
                      why sunfan

                      for your third bullet are you trying to pick that person out of some pool

                      Comment

                      • sanzath
                        retired from rhythm games
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 322

                        #1736
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        how so? im not getting those vibes.
                        hi storn

                        who do you want to see die

                        make sure you mention yourself or else I'll scumread you
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        your name should be wolf
                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #1737
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          yeah i gotta say makilaz is feeling progressively more fake to me
                          from the eod wagon/kitb thing?

                          i can see being worried if so many people are dropping out right now (xiz, sunfan?, sven)

                          gonna effen theorem this tomorrow because i think freezin has the right idea there but i couldn't find a good shitpost to +1 it

                          Comment

                          • sanzath
                            retired from rhythm games
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 322

                            #1738
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            why sunfan

                            for your third bullet are you trying to pick that person out of some pool
                            Sunfan is my SK gutread

                            the third bullet is mostly in the low postcount people
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            your name should be wolf
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #1739
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I cant really be making big posts from work anymore but I'll defend myself at least + provide useless shit.

                              As far as being Wolf, no. If I was Wolf, I'd probably ditch all of my other distractions and some of my responsibilities because that'd be awesome, truth is Im just a regular VT this time around. I still want to play the game, but coupled with my current situation internet wise (I dont have internet nor a laptop, just an ancient phone and a PS VITA) and the fact I have a lot of actually important work to do (namely, I have to finish painting before the rest of my furnitures arrive on Saturday) does not make me want to go and be active on here. I have promised a read list, but sanz has said he was expecting from me in d1, and frankly that's just so much more convenient for me as I'm already going to my old place this weekend (to pick up furnitures sure, but I can most definitely arrive early and use my sister's laptop to make said post.

                              As far as the mellon vote, that does sound sketchy and I should have thought before, but I had 5 minutes to decide on a vote before leaving for work (like I said, I'm not supposed to be doing this here anymore), so I just went with whoever had the most vote since any logical vote would be misguided given that I haven't fully read the thread. I have no problem revoking my vote if its better not to vote at all (which is something I'd never consider doing, but yeah, keep in mind I am new at this). I can name a few people I feel good about: lurker, hakulyte, sanzath (against my better judgement), blindreaper, freezinice (although at first I thought he was very wolfy), and for the rest Id have to read some more, but I don't have a specific wolf in mind right now.

                              I hope this helps lol, I cant do much else atm.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #1740
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                MML picking at small things is old news my dudes, it's why i went off on him last time this setup was run, even

                                Comment

                                Working...