TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • storn42
    RIP Storn D0-D0
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2012
    • 3474

    #1741
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by sanzath
    hi storn

    who do you want to see die

    make sure you mention yourself or else I'll scumread you
    my vote speaks for itself


    Originally posted by Xiz
    "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #1742
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Im actually gonna switch my vote right now for matter of survival, which if you guys have a problem with well... What can I say lol
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1743
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I can go back to hateandhatred Indy, but I think the MML lynch is okay too..
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • sanzath
          retired from rhythm games
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2005
          • 322

          #1744
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          I cant really be making big posts from work anymore but I'll defend myself at least + provide useless shit.

          As far as being Wolf, no. If I was Wolf, I'd probably ditch all of my other distractions and some of my responsibilities because that'd be awesome, truth is Im just a regular VT this time around. I still want to play the game, but coupled with my current situation internet wise (I dont have internet nor a laptop, just an ancient phone and a PS VITA) and the fact I have a lot of actually important work to do (namely, I have to finish painting before the rest of my furnitures arrive on Saturday) does not make me want to go and be active on here. I have promised a read list, but sanz has said he was expecting from me in d1, and frankly that's just so much more convenient for me as I'm already going to my old place this weekend (to pick up furnitures sure, but I can most definitely arrive early and use my sister's laptop to make said post.

          As far as the mellon vote, that does sound sketchy and I should have thought before, but I had 5 minutes to decide on a vote before leaving for work (like I said, I'm not supposed to be doing this here anymore), so I just went with whoever had the most vote since any logical vote would be misguided given that I haven't fully read the thread. I have no problem revoking my vote if its better not to vote at all (which is something I'd never consider doing, but yeah, keep in mind I am new at this). I can name a few people I feel good about: lurker, hakulyte, sanzath (against my better judgement), blindreaper, freezinice (although at first I thought he was very wolfy), and for the rest Id have to read some more, but I don't have a specific wolf in mind right now.

          I hope this helps lol, I cant do much else atm.
          I'm so conflicted right now
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          your name should be wolf
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #1745
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by storn42
            my vote speaks for itself
            from the people who have defended him i'm going to guess that's not a viable wagon

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1746
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
              I cant really be making big posts from work anymore but I'll defend myself at least + provide useless shit.

              As far as being Wolf, no. If I was Wolf, I'd probably ditch all of my other distractions and some of my responsibilities because that'd be awesome, truth is Im just a regular VT this time around. I still want to play the game, but coupled with my current situation internet wise (I dont have internet nor a laptop, just an ancient phone and a PS VITA) and the fact I have a lot of actually important work to do (namely, I have to finish painting before the rest of my furnitures arrive on Saturday) does not make me want to go and be active on here. I have promised a read list, but sanz has said he was expecting from me in d1, and frankly that's just so much more convenient for me as I'm already going to my old place this weekend (to pick up furnitures sure, but I can most definitely arrive early and use my sister's laptop to make said post.

              As far as the mellon vote, that does sound sketchy and I should have thought before, but I had 5 minutes to decide on a vote before leaving for work (like I said, I'm not supposed to be doing this here anymore), so I just went with whoever had the most vote since any logical vote would be misguided given that I haven't fully read the thread. I have no problem revoking my vote if its better not to vote at all (which is something I'd never consider doing, but yeah, keep in mind I am new at this). I can name a few people I feel good about: lurker, hakulyte, sanzath (against my better judgement), blindreaper, freezinice (although at first I thought he was very wolfy), and for the rest Id have to read some more, but I don't have a specific wolf in mind right now.

              I hope this helps lol, I cant do much else atm.
              That's town for me.

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1747
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by storn42
                how so? im not getting those vibes.
                slapping together a raeko read when she suddenly got a bunch of votes then latching onto someone who went for it (regardless of whether or not hate actually read her post), most of what's come after that has just been basic gut reactions
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #1748
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  unvote
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1749
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    hate is just plain weird
                    but
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #1750
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      from the people who have defended him i'm going to guess that's not a viable wagon
                      didn't say it was, but still who i'd want to die. been a bit scatterbrained and i've been having trouble concentraiting on the thread, but i have no big objections to the current wagons


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1751
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by lurker
                        slapping together a raeko read when she suddenly got a bunch of votes then latching onto someone who went for it (regardless of whether or not hate actually read her post), most of what's come after that has just been basic gut reactions
                        you are vastly overestimating the amount of effort i would put in for this scenario if i was wolf

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #1752
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          mml

                          There, now goodnight lol there is a ton of work waiting forbme
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1753
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                            VOTE COUNT
                            thesunfan -> thesunfan
                            blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                            Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                            lurker -> thesunfan
                            thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                            Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                            Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                            storn42 -> storn42
                            blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                            Makilaz -> flashflash account
                            storn42 -> flashflash account
                            Xiz -> Hakulyte
                            sanzath -> inDheart
                            sanzath -> Makilaz
                            Xelnya -> storn42
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                            flashflash account -> lurker
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                            thesunfan -> Unvote
                            storn42 -> storn42
                            storn42 -> flashflash account
                            Xiz -> flashflash account
                            flashflash account -> Xiz
                            Xiz -> Hakulyte
                            blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                            flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                            flashflash account -> Xiz
                            thesunfan -> Xelnya
                            Xelnya -> Unvote
                            sanzath -> Unvote
                            lurker -> lurker
                            lurker -> Unvote
                            lurker -> flashflash account
                            MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                            Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                            Hakulyte -> Unvote
                            Xelnya -> flashflash account
                            Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                            inDheart -> blindreper1179
                            Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                            Xiz -> thesunfan
                            Xelnya -> Unvote
                            Xiz -> Unvote
                            sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                            thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                            Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                            lurker -> Unvote
                            Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                            lurker -> Makilaz
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                            FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                            sanzath -> Unvote
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                            Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            sanzath -> Hakulyte
                            sanzath -> lurker
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            inDheart -> Unvote
                            sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                            inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                            Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                            Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar

                            ---


                            Hateandhatred
                            X.X.X.X
                            MixMasterLar
                            X.X.X.X
                            Makilaz
                            X.X
                            mellonxcollie
                            X
                            Xiz
                            X
                            flashflash account
                            X
                            thesunfan
                            X
                            inDheart
                            X
                            DarkManticoreX2
                            X


                            ---

                            Yet to vote:

                            mellonxcollie

                            ---

                            Today's theme:
                            Last edited by roundbox; 06-29-2017, 09:51 PM.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1754
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by lurker
                              slapping together a raeko read when she suddenly got a bunch of votes then latching onto someone who went for it (regardless of whether or not hate actually read her post), most of what's come after that has just been basic gut reactions
                              making that read where it is is something i would do as town

                              i think maki was trying to make a hard read there rather than go along with the people wagoning her for pressure

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #1755
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                i think maki was trying to make a hard read there rather than go along with the people wagoning her for pressure
                                bingo

                                Comment

                                Working...