TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #751
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    then vote for a wolf
    i did

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #752
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      you can do better, you know who the wolves are

      vote for a wolf
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #753
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        lol I thought there were 5 wolves for some reason and I don't care if I get scum read for this because it's true
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #754
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          haku can I see your updated reads list
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #755
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            ffa, I want you to know that I strongly believe you're town, but I also believe you will randomly rip because it keeps happening in every game.

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #756
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              [QUOTE=flashflash account;4565579
              this post reeks more than anything and if I honestly have to spell out what's so wrong with it to anyone I might *actually* SD lol
              [/QUOTE]

              Plz eggsplane
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #757
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                ffa, I want you to know that I strongly believe you're town, but I also believe you will randomly rip because it keeps happening in every game.
                I think your read is fully accurate

                at least this time it won't be a modkill right

                ..right
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                  Plz eggsplane
                  *poof*
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Dammit why cant you edit in this gamr
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      haku can I see your updated reads list
                      Huh, I made a semi serious one and it's still pretty accurate to me based on what's happening right now.

                      See: #653

                      Comment

                      • Hateandhatred
                        "The Quebec Steparatist."
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 1974

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by flashflash account
                        *poof*
                        Wow thanks for fixing my quote flashflash wolf buddy
                        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                        Comment

                        • flashflash account
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2017
                          • 567

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          aw crap we're scum reading the same people that's not good
                          aka mikey

                          -----

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                          Originally posted by QueenAshy
                          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I'm gonna babystep you through this FFA

                            The interaction between Freezin/Sunfan =/= overall alignment read on them. I can be reading someone as town but still think something they said is scummy.

                            Your obsession with wanting to know who I believe is SK needs to stop.

                            Also you creating fake percentages of who I think is SK is actually embarrassing for you.


                            However

                            You did go through my post and even though you are horribly wrong, I do give you credit that you are trying. I'm going to need to see more from you, but I want to see how you evolve. Or as you call, flipflopping.

                            Comment

                            • flashflash account
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2017
                              • 567

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                              Wow thanks for fixing my quote flashflash wolf buddy
                              S L I P T H E O R Y

                              soundwave isn't even in this game
                              aka mikey

                              -----

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                              Originally posted by QueenAshy
                              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Also you creating fake percentages of who I think is SK is actually embarrassing for you.
                                scum
                                this didn't happen, I was using the percentages you cited
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...