TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #3001
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Hi I'm ema skye.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #3002
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      just kidding. I'm vt.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #3003
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        makilaz not doing anything but being mad is enough to keep me vote, we don't need a town that won't counter an argument in top 5.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #3004
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          xiz why are you so dead-set on your top 2 being w/w when it absolutely is not
          Wolf slip?

          I was pretty okay with mak, but this looks like a slip
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #3005
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by inDheart
            xel/blind haven't checked in?
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Xel viewed the thread and didn't say anything and left

            I'm guessing he is at work

            Blind was here right before I claimed
            Hello.

            Originally posted by XelNya
            So what you are saying this time is either:

            1. You actually don't think I'm a wolf and are trying to again like another, provoke me.
            2. You actually don't have an explanation and are making it up as you go.
            3. Well, the obvious one.

            Usually I'd let you have at this kinda shenanigans, but we're kinda behind right now, and this is gonna end in a really bad mislynch.

            My money in this case is no. 3 actually, but I doubt it because it still leads to a mislynch if you catch my drift.

            If you're lumping me in scum pile because I didn't vote for lar, at least my vote was on the SK in hindsight.

            If you're lumping me as scum because I seem disinterested in the game, sure fair enough, but you can explain that read, so that can't be it.

            So why you actually leaning me into the scum pile Xiz? Others may be fine to let you sit on this, and usually I would be to, but this is so random I can't sit back on it and let you do your thing.
            Posted this earlier.

            Originally posted by Xiz
            hi yes im last pr
            ps called this too

            in said neglected post

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #3006
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              I'll be home in 5 minutes and I'll grab my laptop to tag your soft xiz.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #3007
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                makilaz not doing anything but being mad is enough to keep me vote, we don't need a town that won't counter an argument in top 5.
                there haven't been any arguments to counter

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #3008
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  xel if you're insinuating xiz has mech info he hasn't said as much

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #3009
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Wolf slip?

                    I was pretty okay with mak, but this looks like a slip
                    christ this was a shitty way to word that

                    i'm trying to find out why the top 2 is what it is, especially with that pr claim

                    nothing makes sense right now

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #3010
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Wolf slip?

                      I was pretty okay with mak, but this looks like a slip
                      isn't mak in that top 2

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #3011
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        makilaz not doing anything but being mad is enough to keep me vote, we don't need a town that won't counter an argument in top 5.
                        you haven't done anything besides pop in and vote me for no reason, so fuck right off

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #3012
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          isn't mak in that top 2
                          yes, this is why i posted that

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #3013
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            you haven't done anything besides pop in and vote me for no reason, so fuck right off
                            I gave my reason?
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #3014
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              xel who is scum/why is blind scum if you still believe that

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #3015
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                can everyone give their reads lists please

                                Comment

                                Working...