TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #526
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Yes, because it's tunneling camouflaged into "interrogation". What we get is input from one person who has actually gave us mediocre input on others. So you want us to use guest's responses to get... where exactly? Does it really give us anything more on the collectivity? You've been wronged by your tinfoiling, the reactions you raise are not the ones you seem to expect. Because of this I am much more preoccupied about those witnessing, who seem to be fleeing the scene and giving non-substantial input. Or why are these two just now feeling the need to reaffirm their votes on others? And why did Guest keep his composure all the way through.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #527
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      i'm comfortable with lynching either Guest or Funnygurl

      for right now, my vote will stay on Funnygurl555, though
      drizzle if i die you're going to feel so strange
      and lose confidence in everything you were feeling
      because your first and strongest read as a townie (if you're a townie) was wrong
      this will only be prevented if you're a wolf yourself
      and to be honest, i think you're a wolf

      so change your mind or get lynched, woman.
      our interactions are hurting the thread more than anything else
      and i will change my mind and turn to lynching you if it comes to that
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #528
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Cedo, make that your last answer, I will not respond further.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #529
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
          Or why are these two just now feeling the need to reaffirm their votes on others?
          honestly, this has been a long night in terms of all the information, and i wanted to end it on a substantial post on where i currently stand on voting
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #530
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
            And why did Guest keep his composure all the way through.
            +1
            I don't think Guest would be able to answer the way he did as a wolf
            I dunno, that's why I took my vote off of him.

            Drizzle, why haven't your suspicions changed at all even though you were reading the thread the entire time
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #531
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
              Yes, because it's tunneling camouflaged into "interrogation". What we get is input from one person who has actually gave us mediocre input on others. So you want us to use guest's responses to get... where exactly? Does it really give us anything more on the collectivity? You've been wronged by your tinfoiling, the reactions you raise are not the ones you seem to expect. Because of this I am much more preoccupied about those witnessing, who seem to be fleeing the scene and giving non-substantial input. Or why are these two just now feeling the need to reaffirm their votes on others? And why did Guest keep his composure all the way through.
              Have I really been as mindless to be tunneling two people in the same real day? I really wouldn't say Guest's responses were mediocre. At the time he barely made any input, and I wanted to trust him. But in order to do so I need to build a more stable ground. The reactions I received were more than satisfactory in my opinion. Hell through the process I even managed to get drizzle to make an input or two.

              Did I inadvertently give those a free leeway? If so I'm mighty ashamed.


              Drizzle and Funny have absolutely nothing to do with my interrogation of Guest, they're mere bystanders. I guess I've been too headstrong and need to keep my play to a minimal now. So far my play style has been more detrimental than helpful.

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #532
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                you seem way too nonchalant to be a human IMO

                i think most humans would want to get back to pressing matters and either ignore or call us out for our silly posts

                i personally went overboard to show everyone that they're making a mistake in terms of suspecting me, but you're pretty much in the clear.

                why did you tag along with my silliness?
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Peace out girl scouts.

                  I'll make posts when posts are due. Good luck.

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Look for real, what I want you to understand by yourself is:

                    Are you really going to make this with everyone?
                    No.

                    There.

                    Comment

                    • drizzleRomanceGirl
                      It's okay to be yourself.
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 2963

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      EBWOP:

                      your posts seem*
                      hi

                      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                      Division 5 2nd place

                      Originally posted by hosua
                      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      can y'all take a break and kiss
                      (the first section of this chapter)

                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        you seem way too nonchalant to be a human IMO

                        i think most humans would want to get back to pressing matters and either ignore or call us out for our silly posts

                        i personally went overboard to show everyone that they're making a mistake in terms of suspecting me, but you're pretty much in the clear.

                        why did you tag along with my silliness?
                        who is this directed to? << >>
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          who is this directed to? << >>
                          it's directed towards you.
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            ohhh.
                            I'm confused
                            You're saying that I'm in the clear for tagging along and going with your silliness
                            But at the same time I'm too chill to be human

                            W/e anyway
                            I don't get worked up over TWG, and I found your posts to be funny so I went along with it

                            I tried staying out because I didn't want to clutter the thread, but whatever I don't have too much self-control late at night it seems.

                            What did you expect to accomplish by derailing the thread?
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Anyway to be clear, public announcement to everyone:
                              If it comes down to drizzle or me out of pure annoyance, then kill drizzle

                              Gah I feel bad for being a nuisance this game lol
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                Peace out girl scouts.

                                I'll make posts when posts are due. Good luck.




                                kbaithnxbbygurlmmm

                                Comment

                                Working...