TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #301
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Will be awaiting for the elaboration of the gut read Manti.

    Nice to be playing with you again though. How long has it been? lol

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #302
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Mellon will have to come by and see if she has noticed anything then. I realized they were in proximity of each other, though not in the same house.
      Either way I want to get my reads listed for today, need to eat and collect my thoughts.

      Bynary has made some conscious effort to spread his thoughts but it visibly comes off as playing it safe. There are slight directions given to the thoughts, but it barely suffice to say he is involved in the hunt. For the record, I'm concerned about his plays and might get behind his lynch, but I'm iffy since there's nothing apart from a gut feeling that can distinguish the green and the red.

      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #303
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
        there's nothing apart from a gut feeling that can distinguish the green and the red.
        Isn't that all there ever is? Sure, there's evidence, past experience with a player, etc. (everything else used as ammo in a TWG game) but in the end, all that stuff boils down to a gut feeling about said ammo. Barring scumslips, there won't ever be a simple post that solidly "distinguishes" the green and red.
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #304
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Another day 1 Bynary lynch? I'll have to look into his posts more but I can see what you mean by "conscious effort to spread his thoughts".

          Again, I'll have to look into his posts.

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #305
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            i'm kind of surprised, to tell you the truth

            Bynary seems the most human to me, along with iPatch and possibly cedolad
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #306
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              Isn't that all there ever is? Sure, there's evidence, past experience with a player, etc. (everything else used as ammo in a TWG game) but in the end, all that stuff boils down to a gut feeling about said ammo. Barring scumslips, there won't ever be a simple post that solidly "distinguishes" the green and red.
              In the sense of subjectivity yes. In the sense of actual evidence no, like not at all. You'd be best to analyze posts more thoroughly if you think gut feeling is all there is.

              I am sharing my concerns on Bynary looking at thesunfan's stances. His observations are earnest ones, but ultimately do nothing to the town's cause. I would be wary about him, yes.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #307
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                In the sense of subjectivity yes. In the sense of actual evidence no, like not at all. You'd be best to analyze posts more thoroughly if you think gut feeling is all there is.
                I'm glad you brought that up, because guess what.


                INCOMING WALL OF TEXT YE

                Comment

                • drizzleRomanceGirl
                  It's okay to be yourself.
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 2963

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                  In the sense of subjectivity yes. In the sense of actual evidence no, like not at all. You'd be best to analyze posts more thoroughly if you think gut feeling is all there is.
                  but Guest didn't mention that gut feeling is all there is, he only said that gut feeling is what TWG games amount towards

                  your accusation seems a little forceful; care to explain?
                  hi

                  my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                  Division 5 2nd place

                  Originally posted by hosua
                  Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                  Originally posted by rushyrulz
                  Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  can y'all take a break and kiss
                  (the first section of this chapter)

                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Also, Drizz, can you elaborate on iPatch and cedolad? You are throwing additional names around as if to defend them from a distance.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Post 4/5 (#35/#36):

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      Junk stuff to get it out of the way:

                      Checked my PM in the meantime and I'm basically on a VT streak. Whatever use this may be to you. Although I don't have any restraint to say this sucks for my meta.

                      I'm guessing we'll be cruising through the early hours nonchalantly before we start stabbing each other. That's fine, but I'd suggest newer players to take this time to grasp the nature of this format and to look examples of C9++ games (to my knowledge, there are four on this site post-revival: XCIV, XCV, XCVIII and CVII). Otherwise, post constructively and be involved (that goes to everyone). I will be vigilant about noise/UTR and will not hesitate to refine and remove.

                      Also I'm liking this style of hosting, no fuzz and forthright. I thought about using youtube vids exclusively to discuss but it's probably a bad idea and will get me into trouble mid-game so yeah...

                      you're awfully talkative for the first few hours of the game.

                      you tell us what you're saying is junk, and then you even tell people what to do?
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      Crazyjayde
                      - First interaction I found. Also first real vote of the game.

                      Post 13 (#57):

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      i would vote for her too, but i'd like Crazy to explain himself first
                      - Tunneling on Crazy, like crazy.

                      Post 15 (#63):

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      drizzleRomanceGirl

                      Explain why you think I'm suspicious.

                      Sunfan usually likes to vote based on meta in the early phases, so I'm not too put off by that.
                      How's about you?
                      okay, well first of all, in your second post you immediately latch on to the idea that you're not a wolf, using reverse psychology no less. why in the world would you claim your role pretty much as soon as the game begins with a silly response? i would think a human would at least try to sound believable if he or she immediately claims his or her role.

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      hey guys if i told you i was a wolf would you hold it against me
                      because i am 100% using reverse psychology again don't worry about it
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      mhm
                      Xiz
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      Aloha, T-Force
                      This is for CIX
                      in addition, it looks very suspicious how you change your vote so easily at the start of the game for no reason; i can understand why someone would vote without a reason on the first day, but to switch to another person without any reasons and without pressuring the primary suspect? i don't think so

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      so you must like being rickrolled then
                      i don't...


                      also the wolves are hans, bynary and mellon random.org lol(white text, bad funnygurl)
                      trust me i know everything i'm from the internet
                      also, you seem like you're purposely trying to be silly to avoid any suspicion placed on yourself because your silliness seems a little over the top

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      no im not i swear im 100% vanilla townie i never lie just ask sunfan
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      NUH UH D<
                      ... nah that's true you really can't be a wolf and expect to be honest all the way through

                      but i'm not a wolf though
                      YOU CAN TRUST MEEE~
                      lastly, you keep saying that you're honest and you should be trusted without any viable reasons for your statements
                      - I found this to be a sloppily made reaction post. Feels like she is trying to force suspicion on Funnygurl using the reverse psychology meta from Funny's previous wolf games. This entire post feels forced, like she wanted to rush a wagon onto Funny.

                      Post 17 (#70):
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      @drizz I really want to take your vote seriously, would like to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I can't.

                      vvvvvv

                      1) Being talkative is a perk of my playstyle, especially concerning early phases where we all start on an equal basis. My analyzes are usually more grounded when I base them on behaviorism. And it's a common strat that helps to get people to talk more. More talk, more mistakes.
                      2) I say it's junk because I feel it does not directly pertain to the events of the game, but it is pertinent to the overall gameplay. I'm cleaning the rubbish I had on my mind during signups so I can get to the brain.
                      3) I don't tell people what to do, I advise them to make some conscious effort of preparing for the game. In no mean do I conduct their choices.
                      hold on, if you aren't taking my vote seriously, then why are you explaining yourself in spite of how you feel?
                      - Reaction to defense.

                      Post 18 (#71):
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      Yeah well sure, until you build a case strong enough. But make this before you actually vote for the person, not whenever he asks you your explanations. The strings you pull onto are apparent girl.
                      i would normally agree, but this is day 1, and we don't have too much to follow yet

                      i was going to keep my reason for funnygirl's suspicion a secret, but she specifically asked for my reasons
                      - If you have suspicion on someone why would you keep it a secret? Let alone post said suspicion prematurely on the merit they asked for it? I feel this to be a sloppy wolf play, and again a reaction to Funny's vote on DRG.

                      Post 20 (#74):
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      that's not true; i can completely understand the reasons why both human and wolves would hold off on responding to an accusation

                      i'm planning on only basing suspicion off of what everyone posts, not what we don't post
                      In response to:
                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      Because a rebuttal is in order. You'd be pointing your guns towards that post even if I would have left my explanation without defending my cause. It would have gone along the line of thought that I'm trying to ignore or give no value to your push on the account that it is irrational.
                      Basically, you might be town and may need enlightenment.
                      - At this point I felt like DRG switched from the aggressive offense she used on Crazy, to a more conservative defense. Also the lack of information is more the reason to base suspicion on someone. Why would you neglect that point unless you are indeed the informed majority and that lack of information doesn't hinder your decisions?

                      Post 23 (#79):
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      Yes I am, because I see no interest in making this thread unreadable for a playerbase that might think lenghty analyses are profusely boring and not effective. You might consider doing the same and fuse your ideas nicely into one understandable post.
                      i'm really against the idea that someone would ask others in a game (a psychological game, no less) whether his or her posts are alright; i believe people should post how they like and according to how practical that individual thinks his or her posts are

                      to me, this course of action seems like it's against how an experienced player would act

                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      For the lack of a better word, calm your shit. Let others talk, observe, question, or read, but get back whenever your thoughts gives way to something coherent. If this is a strategy of yours, then dear god did it lead to nowhere if you are town.
                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      There's like 72 hours this phase jesus christ what is your hurry.
                      i think it's beneficial for me to post nonchalantly until someone slips up in two or more posts, and then pressure that person until i feel he or she's said enough and conceed

                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      Yes, there exists reasons on either side that could explain that behavior. That is not the point. I am saying: if I would have left my post at that, without making my points, you could have still made your point across on said basis (refer to my post), that is, if you really wanted to push for me, because you seem resilient to do so. But by writing my defense, you still seem to be stretching the accusations. So what the fuck am I to do.
                      when i pressure someone, i don't hold onto every possible evidence with little reasoning, i use the select evidence i particularly find suspicious and make strong points
                      - I feel this post solidifies my statement of DRG's switch from the offensive to the defensive. I feel instead of furthering her case of suspicion on Crazy she instead defends herself.

                      Post 24 (#80):
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      i find it funny how you're so worked up that i'm pressuring you

                      are you trying to place all the suspicion on me by constantly pointing out how i shouldn't pressure you?

                      in any case, my vote stays on you, crazy
                      - This post makes it seem like she is trying to be nonchalant (seems to be the point behind all of her suspicion). Why though?

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      aww, but it was so silly at the start of Day 1 D:
                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      i'm mentally exhaused x.x
                      - Defeat. Tries to back off suspicion slowly. Maybe because she had zero support from others?

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        i'm kind of surprised, to tell you the truth

                        Bynary seems the most human to me, along with iPatch and possibly cedolad
                        Also this feels like a soft defense, while also trying to throw iPatch and I underneath the bus.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Merry Christmas Potato-Goku, I've delivered.

                          Also this post may have been made hastily, I just call from work asking to come in early, so I tried to post as much as I had. I'm not going to lie, this may have been premature.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Also I have a small case built on T-Force that pretty much piggybacks off of thesunfan's suspicion. But that will have to wait until later tonight/early tomorrow.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I know it may be a bit early, but I'm going to have to request everyone post their reads thus far.

                              I have a few theories, and everyone's reads will definitely help that.

                              And this will be my exit post for the day, until the 'morrow fellow uninformed.

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Ugh, well I guess I am satisfied. That's a big wall of text mainly because of citations, and to some extent it is tunneling, but most of it does kind of reinforces my thought that Drizz unfortunately doesn't know what she's doing (the seemingly aggressive turning into defense). There's no composure and I think that's what makes her totally inoffensive/green.

                                We're still mindmelding so I don't know what to make of you Cedo haha.

                                Comment

                                Working...