TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #676
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    DRG - 4– mellon, manti, t-force, guest
    Bynary -3- hans, funnygurl, crazyjayde

    current wagons right now
    not that many people on any one person atm
    if you really want to leave the drizzle wagon, you can; and if you want to give your 2 cents on anyone (as crazy and manti have said), then go for it
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #677
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      If I might sound weird I'm really not feeling well right now sorry in advance.

      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #678
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Funny, can you please explain why you're so certain that DRG is green? You've stuck to her side more closely than anyone else has stuck to anyone else all game, even after she's tunneled you.
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #679
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by Guest15937
          Funny, can you please explain why you're so certain that DRG is green? You've stuck to her side more closely than anyone else has stuck to anyone else all game, even after she's tunneled you.
          Your sense of events is skewed. I did not defend drizzle the entire time.
          I just have a gut feeling due to how votes accumulated on her and due to her behavior today.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #680
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
            I'm so unnerved by this sudden rush UGH
            Let's take this slow, maybe retract to L-3, and give ppl time to contribute eh
            why would you say this and then vote for Bynary immediately after? Drizzle was at four and you put Bynary at three. I'd say that this is a waaaaaay more "sudden rush" than Drizzle, which I still do not see how anyone could qualify those votes as a rush at all.
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #681
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              So we can split the voting pool in two

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #682
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                So we can split the voting pool in two
                Fair, I guess, but still seems odd after just saying that statement
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Totally

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    hold on, what does L-2 and L-3 mean? do you mean days 2 and 3 IRL time?
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I'm pretty sure I saw Bynary pop into this thread and say nothing.
                      When was the last time he talked?
                      Anyone wanna pressure him to say something about this situation?
                      You seem awfully eager to have me lynched. I noticed you've been putting pressure on me a lot more than anybody else, it seems. Why is that?

                      My thoughts were put into my universally-derided post earlier. As for the DRG lynch, I don't necessarily buy the logic on her aggressiveness, since like sunfan mentioned it's an easy new player mistake (that's what I've gathered regarding her anyways). However, somebody's going to die tonight. You and the others have acknowledged that basically everything on D1 is crap - and it is. There are hundreds of posts but they aren't based on any solid information. Such is the fate of a D1 lynch - somebody has to die but it's going to be for bullshit reasons, or at the very most because it'll give information, which is a pretty shitty reason to vote for somebody even if it is somewhat of a necessity in a game like this.

                      I'll keep a safety on Manti for now (I don't want a phantom obviously). But I'm likely going to abstain from this lynch, because I'm not convinced DRG is a wolf based on what's been said so far.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        hold on, what does L-2 and L-3 mean? do you mean days 2 and 3 IRL time?
                        2 To insta lynch and 3 to insta lynch
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          You're about to be lynched and the best you can do is vote to safety me?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            L-X means X votes to an insta lynch.
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                              You seem awfully eager to have me lynched. I noticed you've been putting pressure on me a lot more than anybody else, it seems. Why is that?
                              I don't trust you and I don't like how UTR you've been.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                                You seem awfully eager to have me lynched. I noticed you've been putting pressure on me a lot more than anybody else, it seems. Why is that?

                                My thoughts were put into my universally-derided post earlier. As for the DRG lynch, I don't necessarily buy the logic on her aggressiveness, since like sunfan mentioned it's an easy new player mistake (that's what I've gathered regarding her anyways). However, somebody's going to die tonight. You and the others have acknowledged that basically everything on D1 is crap - and it is. There are hundreds of posts but they aren't based on any solid information. Such is the fate of a D1 lynch - somebody has to die but it's going to be for bullshit reasons, or at the very most because it'll give information, which is a pretty shitty reason to vote for somebody even if it is somewhat of a necessity in a game like this.

                                I'll keep a safety on Manti for now (I don't want a phantom obviously). But I'm likely going to abstain from this lynch, because I'm not convinced DRG is a wolf based on what's been said so far.
                                this post screams green to me

                                it's well thought-out, it doesn't defend him too much, and it gives a solid reasoning for his vote
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...