TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #391
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    I really disagree. Wolves have been caught on Day Zero before, and not just because of dumb luck.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #392
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      I'm also going to lean green on Manti. He's acting pretty similar to what he did last game, where he was green.
      the scary thing about manti is that he does this as a human and a wolf
      it's literally his behavior to talk for like five minutes in the early phases and then pick up on activity after that.

      As for Bynary and his premature readlist, I think this is more a response to Cedo's post than anything else-it's null to me on Bynary himself. That being said, Cedo's call for readlists is pretty out-there at this point. Day one reads are rarely accurate, and for the most part are based on little information. This may be different because of the explosive level of activity we've had this day, but still, I don't think it's necessary to be calling a mass readlist this early in the game.
      Yeah that's why I didn't make a full-on fleshed out one too. It's Day One. You can't have a full reads list right now. We're running on a pretty small pool of information.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #393
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Manti, are you super busy or something? I've seen you lurk on the bar so many times now without saying anything. This is barebones commentary, even for you.
        This isn't just aimed at Manti though. T-Force hasn't spoken up in a while, and I'd like to hear more from Guest, cedo, iPatch, mellon and Tokzic as well.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #394
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Sorry I've been at work all day sunfan. Gotta support my fat.

          As for my request of a readlist, it really wasn't to see how accurate any of your reads are/were whatever. I was to use what reads were given and then compare them to interactions between the two parties. It's a tinfoil hat theory I came up when I was coffee buzzed. I'm caught up again, and I'm not exactly in the mood for bed yet. So I guess I'll make myself useful in the time being.

          Going through the thread again, anybody have any extra tinfoil? I've seem to use all of mine.

          Also T-Force hunch coming soon in a theater near you! possibly

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #395
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Votecount in the morning.

            Comment

            • iPatcH
              Swamp Lemons Rule
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 3371

              #396
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              I don't mean to be a spoil sport but there isn't a whole lot to discuss until another turning point breaks through. We've covered A LOT of discussion in the last 24 hours (with, frankly, a lot of pointless accusation over no evidence of anything) to the point where it feels like we are trying to fill in the remaining time with needless banter until night phase.

              I'm not saying it isn't useful to any degree but honestly the only major contribution I feel like a lot of us can do is go back and over analyze everyone's previous posts.
              put on a donk on it

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #397
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                however I suppose over analyzing is sort of the way twg is played orz
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Yeah that's why I didn't make a full-on fleshed out one too. It's Day One. You can't have a full reads list right now. We're running on a pretty small pool of information.
                  There's damn near 400 posts in this thread. How much more activity do you want? You have a dozens of topics to pick a read on. I appreciate the effort you put in your readslist and it will be helpful to me. But don't you say you can't make a "full readslist" because of a "small pool of information". I'm digging from the same pool, and if I'm going to make an attempt to push someone for a lynch then you damn well better do the same.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by iPatcH
                    I don't mean to be a spoil sport but there isn't a whole lot to discuss until another turning point breaks through. We've covered A LOT of discussion in the last 24 hours (with, frankly, a lot of pointless accusation over no evidence of anything) to the point where it feels like we are trying to fill in the remaining time with needless banter until night phase.

                    I'm not saying it isn't useful to any degree but honestly the only major contribution I feel like a lot of us can do is go back and over analyze everyone's previous posts.
                    At this point it's really not all about accusing and analyzing over and over. It's moreso getting reactions from people. What people say to certain things is how a lot of my game is played. If I make a huge post regarding a players style of play, then I'm sure I'll see a ton of different reactions, not only from the "player in question" but from others as well.

                    Using those reactions (with other things of course) is how you can catch a wolf offguard.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      There's damn near 400 posts in this thread. How much more activity do you want? You have a dozens of topics to pick a read on. I appreciate the effort you put in your readslist and it will be helpful to me. But don't you say you can't make a "full readslist" because of a "small pool of information". I'm digging from the same pool, and if I'm going to make an attempt to push someone for a lynch then you damn well better do the same.
                      400 posts which consist of--
                      crazy attempting to be a leader
                      drizzle vs crazy
                      reactions to drizzle vs crazy
                      i become an idiot and get people on my case
                      tokzic gets drunk
                      about like 50 posts of actual useful stuff after that

                      how much good info do you think i can grab from the bs cedolad
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        None. All of the good info come from bs posts I make and your reaction to them. Ala the post before yours?

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          My drizzle wall of text?

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            My request for reads?

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Albeit I'm a bit disappointed in what I got, but I'm sure I can make something out of it all. We'll see how many lines I can draw. I'm actually really bad at connect the dots :/

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                i'm actually going to analyze posts to get better reads for the remains of Day 1

                                i'm leaning towards the idea that thesunfan is green, and Guest15937 is red

                                i'll elaborate a lot more on this when i have more information to base my suspicions off of
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...