TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #451
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    why did you think Guest's perspective was so interesting? is it only because you hadn't thought of it before, or is there another reason?
    Possibly another reason, when new information comes to light, older information becomes more valuable if you can draw a line between them.

    But for now, it's literally because I hadn't thought of it before, and I'm interested in learning his thought process.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #452
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      In the last game I played with Hans, he was at the forefront of EVERYTHING. Right from the get-go, very little happened which he did not start or at the very least contribute significantly to. Yet in this game, he's barely said a word. That's a pretty extreme difference.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #453
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
        lmao fine drizz
        i see how it is
        too bad i have the creativity of a box of peanuts idk
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #454
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by liar
          too bad i have the creativity of a box of peanuts idk
          that's not true; you at least were cunning enough to pull off new tactics for wolf strategies four games in a row
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #455
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Guest15937
            In the last game I played with Hans, he was at the forefront of EVERYTHING. Right from the get-go, very little happened which he did not start or at the very least contribute significantly to. Yet in this game, he's barely said a word. That's a pretty extreme difference.
            I spectated slightly the game you're referring to. Unfortunately there's some things I didn't exactly get to see due to OoT.

            But I can agree, I could see Hans being the forefront type of player. Then again, I haven't had the pleasure of playing with him before.

            Have you thought maybe instead of him being red (or I for that matter), being blue? Or possibly just a UTR human (referring solely to Hans)? Since the game to which you're referring was his first game back, and his attempt to lead the town failed, maybe he decided to change his play style?

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #456
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Alright calm down wolves, grown ups are talking.

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #457
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                In the last game I played with Hans, he was at the forefront of EVERYTHING. Right from the get-go, very little happened which he did not start or at the very least contribute significantly to. Yet in this game, he's barely said a word. That's a pretty extreme difference.
                that's a pretty weak claim when plenty of other people in the thread already pointed this out.
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                  that's a pretty weak claim when plenty of other people in the thread already pointed this out.
                  He was simply answering a question. Regardless of how weak his claim may be, he's entitled to his opinion. Which I want to hear.

                  Comment

                  • iPatcH
                    Swamp Lemons Rule
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 3371

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    drizz are you always like this when you play? just trying to get my bearings straight
                    put on a donk on it

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      Have you thought maybe instead of him being red (or I for that matter), being blue? Or possibly just a UTR human (referring solely to Hans)? Since the game to which you're referring was his first game back, and his attempt to lead the town failed, maybe he decided to change his play style?
                      Meh, if he was that outspoken as a green, he'd probably be even more active if he was blue, knowing he could fall back on his blue-ness if the worst came to the worst. It's WAYYYYYYY easier to get people to listen to you if you're a confirmed blue. Nor does switching to UTR seem viable, because UTR-ness was a big factor in the downfall of town last game. As for you being a blue, I can't see it at all anymore, for one simple reason: no blue suggests that they may be a blue.
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        this is my second game, and i was a lot more passive last game; mostly because TGB has gotten me to open up since then
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Guest15937
                          no blue suggests that they may be a blue.
                          manticore did this in the last TWG i played
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by Guest15937
                            Meh, if he was that outspoken as a green, he'd probably be even more active if he was blue, knowing he could fall back on his blue-ness if the worst came to the worst. It's WAYYYYYYY easier to get people to listen to you if you're a confirmed blue. Nor does switching to UTR seem viable, because UTR-ness was a big factor in the downfall of town last game. As for you being a blue, I can't see it at all anymore, for one simple reason: no blue suggests that they may be a blue.
                            I wouldn't go as far as to say I was suggesting him or I being blues. Just merely asking questions. Entertaining my train of thought currently.

                            But you're right, no blue in their right mind would suggest they may be a blue. Unless they claimed a role? Does that implicate a suggestion? I might just be loosey goosey.

                            Anyway, back to my questions. In this context:

                            "As for you being a blue, I can't see it at all anymore, for one simple reason: no blue suggests that they may be a blue."

                            If I were to raise your suspicions, in what way would you see me as a blue?

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              excuse me:

                              If I were to raise your suspicions in what way DID you see me as a blue?

                              Not would, would implies that there were no previous suspicion, which isn't the case.

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Woops, that was a mistype. I meant more along the lines of "If I ever did have any thought in my mind that you could have been blue, I don't anymore..."
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...