TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #706
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Huh. That's interesting that you say you were so stressed out...because I have been kind of feeling the same way this whole game.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1303

      #707
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      crazyjayde, i hope you relax and aren't stressful about this game anymore soon

      it's a game primarily meant for entertainment; please don't become so stressed because of it >.<
      exactly... we are all just friends playing a game. SK is a stressful role, but there is no need to get stressed over TWG!
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #708
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Yeah, especially since you guys were doing a poor job

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #709
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          jk kidding luv u all

          Like I feel so relieved, I kinda want to share some shit

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #710
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            i'm sorry if i made you upset, Crazyjayde
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #711
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              well Jayde I guess.

              SK bad
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #712
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                meh, i've been suspicious of crazy from the start; i might as well

                Crazyjayde
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  So I guess you were sincere after all. Nice playing with you, if you wanna talk sometime you can hit me up whenever.
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Jayde

                    I don't see a reason why you would lie about this so. I hope you feel less stressed~
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Seriously tho that safety bynary lol

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        Seriously tho that safety bynary lol
                        What, I had to pick somebody lol.
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          wait, can we like see whoever comes up? I kinda want to see their reaction

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            it's not like we have to insta this lol

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Oh yeah, whenever you guys start D2, be sure to be on the lookout for hints that player's interactions/behaviors have changed. That goes for both teams.

                              Comment

                              • iPatcH
                                Swamp Lemons Rule
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3371

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Holy shit lmao jayde what are you doing
                                put on a donk on it

                                Comment

                                Working...