TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #601
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    I just want to point out the fact that tforce agreed with me on hans's behavior. I would bring up the post but I'm on my phone right now.
    Idk how useful that would be depending on how either flipped.
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #602
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
      Welp Manti glad you picked up on that. T-Force and Hans are picks for today. Anybody has a vote count so I don't bring them near insta?
      Hans is obvious, explain T-force again for me?
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #603
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        I like how all the youtube videos are classified as "mixed content, potentially adult", and are blocked by my work.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #604
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          drizzleromancegirl

          After catching up with the thread I am pretty sure you're a wolf. even if you are not, you are playing badly and muddying up the thread, hurting the human's cause. my advice to you if you actually are human, is to help people out more and stop making so many random posts. cedo is sketchy as hell too
          i was only playing like that to show that i'm human, but i guess i went overboard and it backfired

          in any case, i'll definitely try to post more productively in the future
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #605
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Wow this post.

            You do realize pretty much everyone knew you were a wolf that game. I passed on lynching you because you could be connected to everyone left in the game. It was your partner that got us not you.

            I even said in the thread that game, and I'll get the quote if you don't believe me.

            "Drizzle is probably a wolf, but lynching her doesn't really give us any information. We need to find her teammate." We were at a Lynch or loose, and I read YMIA wrong because of his response to my fake wolf claim.

            That was the same game Fiction and V got modkilled and we lost a day. It's kinda hard winning when we only have 2 days to lynch correctly.
            i agree, but that's not my point. my point is that influential TWG players can be just as useful to wolves as they are to humans
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #606
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
              i agree, but that's not my point. my point is that influential TWG players can be just as useful to wolves as they are to humans
              I would argue that they are actually more useful to wolves
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #607
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                drizzle: overzealous, this has been stated twice now and seems like a weird thing to say as a human

                Why are you trying to prove you're a human? you should be trying to find wolves. This is a wolf mindset.
                i wanted to show everyone i'm human so that i could pressure people without being targeted, but in retrospect i was probably doing that very ineffectively
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #608
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Drizz, what Manti and others are saying is that it is not a job of a human to show yourself to be human, you let others make their judgments on you and you defend yourself if need be. Your job as a human is first and foremost to catch the wolves. It is a common wolf mistake to attempt the prior as a wolf.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #609
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Well that was a fun 10 pages to read through. I guess I can't complain too much because its better than nobody posting at all. Still though, most of it is useless. I usually don't waste time defending myself unless it looks like I'm about to get lynched but my name has been brought up multiple times. I am not going to engage in the useless banter that has gone on in this thread. What keeps happening is a lot of fishing for reaction that leads into annoying back and forths that contain "if you were this" and "but if I were that". I'm glad you guys are getting each other to post but it is mostly junk. You will also not see me put up walls of text. I put one up last game(at the request of manti(i hate you btw)) and it got completely ignored. That tells me that when you blow up a page with your words half the people in the game probably aren't going to read it(drg, cedo).

                    In regards to me leading the towns last game...I thought I explained this before but I will try again. There is a big difference between me telling people what I want them to hear privately and getting them to vote for who I want to individually and telling the whole free world what I think. I was able to take control by collecting individuals and moving their votes not by making convincing posts and everyone agreeing with me. So yes, if you compare this to last game I guess I am UTR but I also have to go about the game in a completely different way. I watch and I take notes privately. Just because I'm not engaging in a DRG-funny pissing match doesn't mean I'm not paying attention.

                    With that said, I have a few reads...but first can somebody tell me how DRG acted in her game as a wolf? Was that game ITT? I believe she said she only played one other game. I'd rather hear this from people that played with her rather than DRG.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #610
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Hans is obvious, explain T-force again for me?
                      Oh I think I talked too fast. It's more of a I want him to talk more under pressure since he doesn't seem to have been swayed by the suspicions cast on him nor the topics at hand. I think thesunfan's argument stands, but to an extent, because what he says condemns the fact T-Force could very well had a human stroke (in fact I think I believe I said something similar my first time and was given the benefit of the doubt). I want to know whoever has the better reasoning.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #611
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        Wait what.

                        Tokzic I forgot about you
                        Just wanted to quote this because guys/girls... let's not forget about Tokzic.

                        He hasn't made any real contributions to the thread other than throwing everybody for a loop by being drunk. I am pretty confident that Tokzic has the time to contribute to the thread if he wants to but he hasn't, which seems fishy to me. Whether his drunk stint is indicative of wolf behaviour or not, he is either playing poorly or intentionally trying to be UTR.
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #612
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Hans, thoughts on me, Manti and Mellon? No need to be long.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #613
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Drizz's first game was of the same format as this one, C9++, OOT was off.
                            She was rather up front, and most people suspected her throughout the game. There was a double-modkill at some point that killed both Fiction and V, who were both human, which seriously hampered the human effort. Xiz, who was I think the MW was lynched after this, and it started to look bad for the wolves after that, and it seemed certain that either YMIA or Drizz, who were both wolves, would be lynched, but YMIA pulled off a really nice fake reaction to a fake wolfclaim from Manti which cleared him for that day and wolves were able to skid their way to a victory.
                            Mainly, I'd say she got carried by YMIA, but she did a rather nice job of throwing Xiz under the bus iirc.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #614
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Oh sorry, I thought you were going away. Skipped the "I have a few reads" The request still stands but w/e.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #615
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                                Hans, thoughts on me, Manti and Mellon? No need to be long.
                                I think you tried really hard to get the ball rolling at the beginning of the day and have since backed off. But mostly you backed off because cedo, drg and funny blew up the thread. I don't really have a read either way, I could see green or red you doing this.

                                I'm always wary of manti. He's basically doing the same thing he did last game and I think we're both approaching the game the same way right now. I would say greenish but I don't ever trust him because he's hard to read.

                                Raeko is coming in and out as needed. She started the Tokzic thing(well Tokzic started the tokzic thing but it was her post that got people interested) and then adds side comments here and there. I think this is more red than green behavior but I don't remember how she plays from years ago. Of the three she's highest on my list.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...