TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #496
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by Guest15937
    And you wouldn't necessarily be undermining your previous case, especially if others agreed with you.
    Then in that case, I must reiterate, why does my mass read call come off as suspicious?

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #497
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Because it could draw heat away from Drizzle while still potentially reinforcing your previous case. Plus remember, you're still gathering a ton of information.

      (And since I'm too lazy to go back to wherever you made you case, who was it you were pushing against?)
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #498
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        Because it could draw heat away from Drizzle while still potentially reinforcing your previous case. Plus remember, you're still gathering a ton of information.

        (And since I'm too lazy to go back to wherever you made you case, who was it you were pushing against?)


        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #499
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          mhm gg it was fun playing with you

          but in all seriousness i'm gonna stop and continue reading the stuff with you and guest
          what about me?

          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #500
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            what about me?

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #501
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Oh crud, I just got Phoenix Wright'ed.

              Now I get your point with the undermining the case. Didn't know you were pushing Drizzle :P

              Strangely enough, this actually lessens my own suspicion of Drizzle (one of my points was wrong).

              And that still leaves others that you could have drawn heat away from (Funny, perhaps?) Not to mention, as I've said multiple times, the mass call is wolfy even without the drawing heat from partner part.
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #502
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                So now would you say that your suspicion lies highly within me?

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  And I promise you, I would not try to clear Funny. She's one of my priorities.

                  Although now that I look more, I may have soft cleared her for the time being. We'll see how that changes.

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Highly? No. One piece of evidence isn't enough for me to be sure of someone's redness, and I do still (less so, but still) agree with you on the Drizzle thing. I do still find you suspicious, though.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Interesting. Not exactly where I wanted to stand, but nonetheless a teetering plank of wood is better than solid ground.

                      Why do you think I've questioned you thus far?

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by cedolad
                        a teetering plank of wood is better than solid ground.
                        um what

                        And it could be for a number of reasons: you wanted me to speak up so I'd be less UTR, you wanted my opinions to see if I agreed with you, or you wanted to gather information on me that you could use against me if the opportunity arose (this one assumes you are red)
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Guest15937
                          um what

                          And it could be for a number of reasons: you wanted me to speak up so I'd be less UTR, you wanted my opinions to see if I agreed with you, or you wanted to gather information on me that you could use against me if the opportunity arose (this one assumes you are red)
                          Interesting, I really wasn't expecting numerous responses

                          If you could pick your favorite reason I guess, and why?

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            OMG, i need a break

                            this is too much

                            see you tomorrow~
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Guest15937
                              One-handed elite
                              • May 2008
                              • 1464

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I'd say probably the second one. The first one is a bit too greenish to match my suspicion, and the third one is too obviously red. The second can be viewed as green while being used as red or green.

                              Anyway, it's three AM, so I'd kind of like to go to bed. :P
                              The renegade has betrayed me.

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Aww bed? Alright :/

                                I guess my grand finale will have to wait for another night.


                                G'night Drizz and Guest!

                                Comment

                                Working...