TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #571
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    man that was a load of shit
    this must be how iPatch has been feeling.
    Imagine dealing with being wrongly tunneled all through the night
    That being said, I'm not interacting with Drizzle as much in this thread anymore to prevent cluttering.
    Again, I'm going to apologize for my part in this unproductivity.
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #572
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      if she was known, you should have lynched her if you were at lynch or lose, basic logic dictates that. You would still have time to find her partner, and there was the chance that she was the roleblocker and you would get a seering off that night.
      Also, what she is saying in that post is still correct. You were valuable to keep around during that game, and is a due response to Guest ridiculously saying "Any wolf that doesn't kill Manti is an idiot."
      That being said, YMIA really did win that game, I agree.

      Now hows about making a post that's game related instead of getting butthurt about something that happened over ten games ago?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #573
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        if she was known, you should have lynched her if you were at lynch or lose, basic logic dictates that. You would still have time to find her partner, and there was the chance that she was the roleblocker and you would get a seering off that night.
        Also, what she is saying in that post is still correct. You were valuable to keep around during that game, and is a due response to Guest ridiculously saying "Any wolf that doesn't kill Manti is an idiot."
        That being said, YMIA really did win that game, I agree.

        Now hows about making a post that's game related instead of getting butthurt about something that happened over ten games ago?
        Cool your jets I had to read all that garbage posted last night. I have a post in the works.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #574
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Manti, are you super busy or something? I've seen you lurk on the bar so many times now without saying anything. This is barebones commentary, even for you.
          This isn't just aimed at Manti though. T-Force hasn't spoken up in a while, and I'd like to hear more from Guest, cedo, iPatch, mellon and Tokzic as well.
          I have a monthly work filing due on wednesday, and I spent most of last thursday/friday goofing off around FFR instead of doing that work. I have been keeping up, but I haven't really found anything interesting. I'm very much like guest D1 I guess.


          I do have a few feelings on players however, but they don't diverge too much from the thread viewpoint.

          Human Leans:
          Funny: Way more posts then normal, agressivly jumping on multiple people. First human game in a while?


          No sure what to make of them leans:
          Guest: Much more active then normal (trying to avoid being lynched based off activity? which is how guest gets lynched 99% of the time.), but his read on hans is similar to mine. it's an easy read though.

          Wolf leans:
          Hans: Oddly UTR for someone who exerted so much control last game.
          Jayde: Very neutral and seemingly "above it all", instead of involved with it. Also giving out town clears really way too early.
          drizzle: overzealous, this has been stated twice now and seems like a weird thing to say as a human
          Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
          i wasn't particularly trying to derail the thread; i was trying to prove i'm a human by standing out
          Why are you trying to prove you're a human? you should be trying to find wolves. This is a wolf mindset.



          Everyone else is white noise or I haven't really developed any feelings for yet. I'm probably voting DRG if the day continues like this.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #575
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
            I was estimating post count, but you could get Hans, iPatch and Mellon in there in fact. I think my fears were founded.
            When 7 of the 13 players are considered "UTR", I'd say no, your fears are not founded. It's likely that there is a wolf among those players but that is just statistics

            If anything I think that's proof that many players are being overzealous.
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #576
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              Only decent things that came out of that were Drizz's vote change, T-Force completely dodging the suspicion on him and being ignored, and cedo and funny seeming very, very, very earnest. Jayde, I'm not going to vote someone solely because they're inactive. I'm going to vote somebody because I think they're a wolf.
              How about 527, 531, 540, and 544, they're basically huge emotional tells? And Guest's rhetorics, and its coherence with his whole mindset?

              Also, I did not advise Funny, nor anyone to kill the UTR, so I don't understand why you are making this assumption and it reads as BS wolf justification. I want to give them the opportunity no less. Do you remember this? Yeah.

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              When 7 of the 13 players are considered "UTR", I'd say no, your fears are not founded. It's likely that there is a wolf among those players but that is just statistics

              If anything I think that's proof that many players are being overzealous.
              Misunderstanding, again. My fears about the chemistry of the players, the fact we need to be vigilant about noise and refine it, that "noise = perfect camouflage", and by this, looking out to bring UTR players out of their hole.

              I'll give it to you I'm not clear, but why the constant stinging with my posts. I haven't see you making this with anyone else. I thought you had opinions of me, where are they?

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #577
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                You can give your thoughts on me, and me on you, fair trade?

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Manti, who would you push right now? Do you think the information you base your suspicions on are enough to warrant this D1 lynch, if so, who? I thought you had a case and your reads fall flat as they don't have any follow up.

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                    I'll give it to you I'm not clear, but why the constant stinging with my posts. I haven't see you making this with anyone else.
                    I'm not really sure what you're talking about here. I did call you out for one of your posts right at the beginning of the game, but I wouldn't call that "constant" by any stretch.

                    I thought you had opinions of me, where are they?
                    I am not sure about anything of course, but my opinion of you is that you are probably human. Even though you may be going about it in a way that I find weird, I think that your logic is ultimately good and you are benefiting the human team overall
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Yeah, ok I went on a stroll there. I've been wondering what to think of you since the start, given that I misread you hard once in another game. When you came in the thread about the DRG/Jayde wolf pair, I thought you were using it to frame me, and I was thinking "Why would this be the only pair considering in case of a bus? Doesn't the Funny/DRG pair have same probability given its extraneous nature?" and when I come around asking you, you basically give me the same logical argument, and tell me this is on a invidual level.

                      And so now, it's more about the fact that it is later in the game, and your suspicions should have changed (at least, their roots must have imbued other individuals). You've been fairly keen on putting me back in my place, that I see, so I exaggerate that fact a bit so I can include a biasis in there and see if you'd call me on it. Which you did. This and your sudden change of heart makes me think you are a believable green.

                      @manti, I would like to specify that I'm only giving clearance to people for the whole day by process of elimination. Merely green reads.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        How about 527, 531, 540, and 544, they're basically huge emotional tells? And Guest's rhetorics, and its coherence with his whole mindset?

                        Also, I did not advise Funny, nor anyone to kill the UTR, so I don't understand why you are making this assumption and it reads as BS wolf justification. I want to give them the opportunity no less. Do you remember this? Yeah.
                        Yes, those are emotional tells. Funny was clearly frustrated, you are correct, and that is significant. Cedo has been frustrated for some time, as well.
                        You suggested that we hit anyone under a certain postcount, and we're bound to hit a wolf, which I disagree with. However, they don't clear either one in my opinion, and I wouldn't consider them to be "huge."

                        Also, have we all forgotten about T-Force? I'd rather not see Drizz go at the moment, as she's a human lean of mine due to her apparent vigor to find wolves, which feels true to me. T-Force just gives me all kinds of new-wolf feelings, and I think he's who my vote will stay on for now.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Manti, who would you push right now? Do you think the information you base your suspicions on are enough to warrant this D1 lynch, if so, who? I thought you had a case and your reads fall flat as they don't have any follow up.
                          If I made a push right now it would be towards DrizzleRomanceGirl and it would be barely warranted.

                          She's made at least 2 statements that seem to display a wolf mindset (I said this in my previous post and showed an example).

                          On day 1 a human shouldn't be worried about their own appearence, they should be digging into other people's.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                            @manti, I would like to specify that I'm only giving clearance to people for the whole day by process of elimination. Merely green reads.
                            Fair enough, I kinda thought you might be doing that but wasn't sure.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              You suggested that we hit anyone under a certain postcount, and we're bound to hit a wolf, which I disagree with. However, they don't clear either one in my opinion, and I wouldn't consider them to be "huge."
                              No wait, that was addressed to Funny. It's merely speculation whether with hit a wolf or not with said player pool, that I agree. But I was using the fact that almost everyone has under 30 posts to show her how unwise it is to continue bickering with Drizzle.

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Ok Manti, this makes much more sense, but does that mean your post only served as a soft-bus against Hans and we're not going to see you until the end of phase? :P Because now you're kind of letting us know you didn't collect your thoughts yet and need to chime in later. I don't know if I should interpret your "supposed case" by "my plan didn't work".

                                Comment

                                Working...