TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #691
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    You're about to be lynched and the best you can do is vote to safety me?
    I'm used to being the sacrificial lamb for a D1 lynch. But I don't agree with the DRG lynch, and voting for her to save myself would scream wolf, and I'd rather not give off any pointless false wolf signals by doing such a thing.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #692
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      L-X means X votes to an insta lynch.
      oh, thanks for responding!
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #693
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Why not try to start another train?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #694
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          how much time do we even have left?
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #695
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Why not try to start another train?
            Reference my previous post. I'm not starting a train because it would be based on transparently bullshit reasons.
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #696
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              wow ok i'm done with this stalling

              i am the SK, kill me

              my levels of stress and frustration are SO HIGH this is not healthy for me.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #697
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                So basically you're going to admit you're useless and do nothing about it

                great!
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  like I'm shaking terribly
                  and I don't want anyone to get in my position so there's no way I'm asking for replacement lol. sorry, but not really.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                    Reference my previous post. I'm not starting a train because it would be based on transparently bullshit reasons.
                    if we don't start a train soon, then we won't have a lynch tonight, and we'll be left with less information at the start of Day 2
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      if we don't start a train soon, then we won't have a lynch tonight, and we'll be left with less information at the start of Day 2
                      Fair enough. I don't know if what crazyjayde just said is the truth on what he said, but I guess I'll bite for now. (we still have time left, and it's a better vote than my safety)
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1303

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        wow ok i'm done with this stalling

                        i am the SK, kill me

                        my levels of stress and frustration are SO HIGH this is not healthy for me.
                        ummmmmmmmmm jeez
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Argh, repeated myself a bit in that previous post. But you get what I said. :X
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            woah crazy are you actually serious lol
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I HAVE ONE LAST WILL THO
                              (RESPECT THE DEAD MAN'S WISH)

                              Seriously I want to crash some more with you guys before eod

                              Thank you

                              oh and give me give me whatever penalty I don't care.

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                crazyjayde, i hope you relax and aren't stressful about this game anymore soon

                                it's a game primarily meant for entertainment; please don't become so stressed because of it >.<
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...