TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #646
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    and Manti, I feel like you should realize that she's a very easy target. If she's a wolf, she'll make a mistake. T-Force throwing out a lazy vote for her just reinforces my thoughts.
    See, I did this the last two games with funnygurl, and go burned for it both times.

    I let her live even though I found her suspicious and figured I'd just push her later when I had better info/ she slipped up. I should have just killed her (Funny) both games. Instead I held off untill later, and she scooted by. I'm going to go with my read this time.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #647
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      disclaimer: i tried.
      Don't trust this like it's fact or w/e I'll go check again but I think this is what I got

      UNOFFICIAL VOTECOUNT
      T-Force - 1 - sunfan
      DRG - 4 – funnygurl, mellon, manti, t-force
      Hans - 1 – ipatch
      iPatch - 2 – hans, mellon
      Tokzic- 2- cedolad, crazyjayde
      Mellon- 1- tokzic
      Guest-1- Drizzle


      Did guest vote or something
      LOL JUST KIDDING

      REAL UNOFFICIAL VOTECOUNT
      T-Force - 1 - sunfan
      DRG - 4 – funnygurl, mellon, manti, t-force
      Hans - 1 – ipatch
      iPatch - 1 – hans
      Tokzic- 2- cedolad, crazyjayde
      Mellon- 1- tokzic
      Guest-1- Drizzle
      Funny- 1- Bynary ()


      Guest get in here.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #648
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        See, I did this the last two games with funnygurl, and go burned for it both times.

        I let her live even though I found her suspicious and figured I'd just push her later when I had better info/ she slipped up. I should have just killed her (Funny) both games. Instead I held off untill later, and she scooted by. I'm going to go with my read this time.
        ...
        ...
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #649
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Manti I can understand that(cuz lol how many times was i wrong last game(hint all of them)) but it still doesn't make sense to me that she would be this aggressive as a wolf her second time out.
          hi

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #650
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            TWG 98(?) was her last game. She was a very laid back poster back then and really tried to make everyone happy.

            TWG 111(this game) between now and then, she's become a TGB regular. She's used to shitposting and mixing it up in TGB, TWG isn't a lot different in some respects. I can see her game changing and opening up based on her experience in TGB.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #651
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Am I really the only person who's finding all of the heat on Drizzle now unsettling?
              There's something off about this.
              There's something off about how she's so close to the lynch now and how quickly she came to it.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1303

                #652
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Woah, I didn't realize how close we were to the phase actually ending.

                I am OK with Drizzle dying today and will keep my vote on her if that's the train that is going. I think it's very possible that she deliberately changed up her play style, because it has changed so significantly, and this strikes me as wolfy. However Manti does have a good point about TGB
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #653
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Am I really the only person who's finding all of the heat on Drizzle now unsettling?
                  There's something off about this.
                  There's something off about how she's so close to the lynch now and how quickly she came to it.
                  You don't like it change your vote?

                  I'm probably not changing mine, I dunno about Raeko.

                  T-force's vote was the only one that seemed like it was placed without much reasoning behind it.

                  But 4 votes is hardly a quick bandwagon.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #654
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    i bet there's at least one wolf in the chain of votes cast on me right now

                    i'm not sure about manti and T-Force because IMO they could fall in either category of green or red, but mellon seems very suspicious in the way she joined the bandwagon rather recently

                    also, notice how she hasn't offered her own opinions or reads much, if at all
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #655
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      You don't like it change your vote?

                      I'm probably not changing mine, I dunno about Raeko.

                      T-force's vote was the only one that seemed like it was placed without much reasoning behind it.

                      But 4 votes is hardly a quick bandwagon.
                      This, and also IIRC the votes were all pretty well spaced out. Nobody really jumped on anything quickly and, at four votes, why are you so concerned anyway?
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #656
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Just realized day ends in 2.5 hrs...

                        It's about time I threw in my vote. Last night I already expressed my opinion on a number of people, and my top suspicions. Based on my previous hunch and interactions with cedolad, I'm going to vote DRG.

                        L-2, if I'm not mistaken.
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #657
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                          mellon seems very suspicious in the way she joined the bandwagon rather recently
                          I was the second person to place a vote on you after Funny. This post has confirmed that my vote is in the right place!
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #658
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            This, and also IIRC the votes were all pretty well spaced out. Nobody really jumped on anything quickly and, at four votes, why are you so concerned anyway?
                            It just looks like she's probably going to die since there's very little time left in this phase and most people seem set on their vote, and I'm getting a gut feeling that I may have been wrong about her.

                            3/4 (and 4/5 since I pressed preview lol) votes were from today

                            I won't change my vote though since there's no better alternative ATM. I would vote for Tokzic, but what's the use of voting for a completely UTR person D1? We'll get no information from that.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #659
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              I won't change my vote though since there's no better alternative ATM. I would vote for Tokzic, but what's the use of voting for a completely UTR person D1? We'll get no information from that.
                              Exactly. She is a good enough target that enough people want to lynch, and I think that's probably the best we are going to do for Day 1.

                              If we are wrong, we're wrong, but at least it is only Day 1 and we should be able to get some helpful info from this lynch, either way
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #660
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Whoa what the hell, so I try to get people to come around and talk and this is what happens? Talk about controlling a lynch.

                                Comment

                                Working...