TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #556
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Anyone else want to comment on Drizzle at all?

    I don't want to tunnel her out of frustration. I should probably leave now
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #557
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Plus it's on guest, easy target much.
      Go get her girl.



      But no stop, you two are wasting your votes, time and ours.
      Take a gander a whoever hasn't made 20+ posts and you'll hit a wolf guarantee.

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #558
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        I was in the same position after all. :/
        Focus on others.

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #559
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Okay then.

          I'm up for Bynary. He's still giving me an odd feeling.
          Hans too

          I really want Tokzic to enter this thread more
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #560
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            I don't want to see sunfan, mellon, or Crazy die today for sure.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #561
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Also
              Bynary Fission 16
              T-Force 12
              Tokzic 11
              DarkManticoreX2 5
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #562
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                I was estimating post count, but you could get Hans, iPatch and Mellon in there in fact. I think my fears were founded.

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #563
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Let's keep it your list and make sure those get to talk tomorrow.

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #564
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Fair enough.
                    I'm leaving now.
                    Night/morning everyone~
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #565
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                      Let's keep it your list and make sure those get to talk tomorrow.
                      Want to get them to talk? Ready for this? It's really easy....





                      Tokzic

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #566
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        I'm sorry I had to Cedo, you are valuable.
                        Thanks dude.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #567
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          man that was a load of shit
                          this must be how iPatch has been feeling.

                          Only decent things that came out of that were Drizz's vote change, T-Force completely dodging the suspicion on him and being ignored, and cedo and funny seeming very, very, very earnest. Jayde, I'm not going to vote someone solely because they're inactive. I'm going to vote somebody because I think they're a wolf.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #568
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            guys.... guys
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #569
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              drizzleromancegirl

                              After catching up with the thread I am pretty sure you're a wolf. even if you are not, you are playing badly and muddying up the thread, hurting the human's cause. my advice to you if you actually are human, is to help people out more and stop making so many random posts. cedo is sketchy as hell too
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #570
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                                oh, please. i've been a wolf firsthand in a game where he was a blue, and it was very useful to keep an experienced player and leader when his reads were mostly wrong; the more useful a human is to other humans, the more useful he or she is as a powerful pawn to dissuade other humans into lynching incorrectly
                                Wow this post.

                                You do realize pretty much everyone knew you were a wolf that game. I passed on lynching you because you could be connected to everyone left in the game. It was your partner that got us not you.

                                I even said in the thread that game, and I'll get the quote if you don't believe me.

                                "Drizzle is probably a wolf, but lynching her doesn't really give us any information. We need to find her teammate." We were at a Lynch or loose, and I read YMIA wrong because of his response to my fake wolf claim.

                                That was the same game Fiction and V got modkilled and we lost a day. It's kinda hard winning when we only have 2 days to lynch correctly.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...