TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #421
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    also, i agree, but it that section of funny's post seems a little out of place considering the vibe coming from the reset of the posts right now
    you mean the boatload of calm and then the tiny hint of whatever-the-crap-i-was-doing-right-now?

    don't make me become rivals with you too drizz lol
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #422
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Well, remember that both greens and reds have attempted to take control (think Hans from last game).

      Though it certainly didn't end well last game, despite Hans being green. (Of course, that was mostly my fault, but it still didn't end well.)
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #423
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by T-Force
        Nice to see more people speak up.
        your post count: 11

        ...
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #424
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Also, what the hell. I started that post when there were 399.
          My post was 417.
          I don't think we've played a lot of games together T-Force.

          Here let me give you a run down of my play style:

          I post in Triplets often.

          I post often.

          I post.

          -I-.

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #425
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            your post count: 11

            ...
            I have something for this...

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #426
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              Well, remember that both greens and reds have attempted to take control (think Hans from last game).

              Though it certainly didn't end well last game, despite Hans being green. (Of course, that was mostly my fault, but it still didn't end well.)
              Don't ignore me Guest.

              How, are you doing?

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #427
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                you mean the boatload of calm and then the tiny hint of whatever-the-crap-i-was-doing-right-now?

                don't make me become rivals with you too drizz lol
                perfunctory
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Haha, cedo.

                  I'm fine, thanks for asking. And yes, I believe this is our first game.
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Ah I see. Well in that case, I've noticed you've placed myself in your suspicion alongside Hans.

                    Mind if I ask you a few questions? and by few i mean maybe a lot

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                      perfunctory
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        perfunctory
                        oh dang

                        cat fight

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Go ahead, cedo.

                            Though I'm interested in seeing how this Drizzle/Funny argument goes. Especially since they're basically the two people who consider me red. And because Drizzle already had a huge argument.
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • drizzleRomanceGirl
                              It's okay to be yourself.
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 2963

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              well, if you're not going to explain your slight shift of attitude funny, then i guess i'll strike with another post

                              don't worry, there's plenty to choose from

                              hi

                              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                              Division 5 2nd place

                              Originally posted by hosua
                              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                              Originally posted by rushyrulz
                              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              can y'all take a break and kiss
                              (the first section of this chapter)

                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                p.s. i meant a following post
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...