TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #466
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Barking up the wrong tree. New question: Out of the three bare-minimum reads you gave earlier, you only gave one human lean. And that was to Manti. Why?

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #467
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I gave Manti a green read because people were beginning to look at him suspiciously, and I wanted to express that I thought those people were in the wrong. It's like Manti to play as he is playing, and people have an odd tendency to lynch Manti very easily (most likely because they really don't want to play against a red Manti), so I wanted to quell the tremors before they got out of hand.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #468
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        I gave Manti a green read because people were beginning to look at him suspiciously, and I wanted to express that I thought those people were in the wrong. It's like Manti to play as he is playing, and people have an odd tendency to lynch Manti very easily (most likely because they really don't want to play against a red Manti), so I wanted to quell the tremors before they got out of hand.
        I can see that, though honestly it has been quite some time since I've played a full game with Manti.

        Aren't you afraid that your defense of Manti, who has raised plenty of suspicion, will in turn get yourself lynched or killed?

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #469
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Actually more effectively:

          Do you think your defense of Manti would be used as evidence for a push regarding you two as team mates? Most people would see that one green lean as a shoutout to their wolf partner.

          Comment

          • Guest15937
            One-handed elite
            • May 2008
            • 1464

            #470
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Lynched? Not really. If I was a red, and Manti was a red partner of mine, I wouldn't call him out as being green. I would have had no reason to even mention him.

            Killed? Only if I've been very deceived and Manti actually is a red.
            The renegade has betrayed me.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #471
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Still answers my question nonetheless.

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #472
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                I gave Manti a green read because people were beginning to look at him suspiciously, and I wanted to express that I thought those people were in the wrong. It's like Manti to play as he is playing, and people have an odd tendency to lynch Manti very easily (most likely because they really don't want to play against a red Manti), so I wanted to quell the tremors before they got out of hand.
                wow. if this isn't a wolf-like post, then i don't know what is.

                why in the world would you try to defend someone and steer others from voting for that individual on the first day without any actual evidence?

                humans are primarily in the mindset that everyone should be evaluated just as closely as everyone else; to defend Manticore without any justification leads me to believe that either you and him are both wolves, or you're a wolf who believes he's too valuable of a pawn to kill yet
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Alright lets change pace a little bit.

                  With the events that have taken place thus far Day 1 (drizz v funny, drizz v crazy, tokzic v raeko [i guess]), you've barely chimed in on them.

                  I'd like to hear you opinion specifically on drizzle right now.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                    wow. if this isn't a wolf-like post, then i don't know what is.

                    why in the world would you try to defend someone and steer others from voting for that individual on the first day without any actual evidence?

                    humans are primarily in the mindset that everyone should be evaluated just as closely as everyone else; to defend Manticore without any justification leads me to believe that either you and him are both wolves, or you're a wolf who believes he's too valuable of a pawn to kill yet
                    ssssh this isn't the time.


                    Patience.

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      I've already expressed why us both being wolves makes no sense. Also, no red in their right mind would want to keep a green Manti alive. He's a very experienced player, and a green Manti is potentially one of the, if not the biggest threat to any wolf team-which is precisely the reason I want him alive, so he can help us catch the wolves. Have you seen how often Manti is pushed on in D1? People are scared of him, and it's about time people stopped being scared of him and started accepting him as a powerful ally.
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        EBWOP: this was before I saw your question cedo, gonna answer it in my next post
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Guest15937
                          I've already expressed why us both being wolves makes no sense. Also, no red in their right mind would want to keep a green Manti alive. He's a very experienced player, and a green Manti is potentially one of the, if not the biggest threat to any wolf team-which is precisely the reason I want him alive, so he can help us catch the wolves. Have you seen how often Manti is pushed on in D1? People are scared of him, and it's about time people stopped being scared of him and started accepting him as a powerful ally.
                          Please keep your focus on me, don't let the others get into your current mindset.

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by Guest15937
                            I've already expressed why us both being wolves makes no sense. Also, no red in their right mind would want to keep a green Manti alive. He's a very experienced player, and a green Manti is potentially one of the, if not the biggest threat to any wolf team-which is precisely the reason I want him alive, so he can help us catch the wolves. Have you seen how often Manti is pushed on in D1? People are scared of him, and it's about time people stopped being scared of him and started accepting him as a powerful ally.
                            oh, please. i've been a wolf firsthand in a game where he was a blue, and it was very useful to keep an experienced player and leader when his reads were mostly wrong; the more useful a human is to other humans, the more useful he or she is as a powerful pawn to dissuade other humans into lynching incorrectly
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                              oh, please. i've been a wolf firsthand in a game where he was a blue, and it was very useful to keep an experienced player and leader when his reads were mostly wrong; the more useful a human is to other humans, the more useful he or she is as a powerful pawn to dissuade other humans into lynching incorrectly
                              If you head gets any bigger then I'm going to need a bigger grave for your wolf corpse.

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                but i'm too lazy to wait until later to address points
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...