TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #316
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by Crazyjayde
    Also, Drizz, can you elaborate on iPatch and cedolad? You are throwing additional names around as if to defend them from a distance.
    i pretty much stated my reads based on hunches; i don't have too much evidence to support my reads yet

    however, Bynary seems to have very thoughtful, straightforward posts from what he's said this far

    iPatch seems to be a human who is disappointed in how the game is progressing, and so doesn't want to give a lot of input; it doesn't seem like a wolf would complain about the game IMO

    cedolad kind of seems to have a blue role because his posts have a lot of authority and reasoning, but he also seems too careful in his posts as well
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #317
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      idk drizz is just an idiot and trying to escalate shit that hasn't even been going on for a full day, not sure why she decided to mention me and cedo, I guess because we both caught up and are trying to be active after waiting for hers and funny's quarrel die down because jesus christ
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #318
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Um Tokzic, I was not drunk yesterday nor was I near your computer at all. May I remind you that you invited me out drinking yesterday, but I declined because I am going tonight? I haven't even touched your backpack since you left it here except to check what was inside it when I first discovered it. I am not a scuzzy person thank you

        full disclosure to the thread: tokzic left his backpack and laptop at my house by accident

        I honestly don't even know what you are trying to pull here. That post was pretty clearly you. how drunk were you...?
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • iPatcH
          Swamp Lemons Rule
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2004
          • 3371

          #319
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          im not so much dissapointed as I am just annoyed, maybe I'm not familiar with all of y'alls meta shit and idk how to read anyone
          put on a donk on it

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #320
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by iPatcH
            im not so much dissapointed as I am just annoyed, maybe I'm not familiar with all of y'alls meta shit and idk how to read anyone
            Nawh TBH I don't really like the style of play this thread is currently engaged in either. but it is still Day 1 so if you manage to live to the later days, there will be a lot more in-game info to base your reads around, and people are less prone to being so silly
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • iPatcH
              Swamp Lemons Rule
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 3371

              #321
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              um tokzic, i was not drunk yesterday nor was i near your computer at all. May i remind you that you invited me out drinking yesterday, but i declined because i am going tonight? I haven't even touched your backpack since you left it here except to check what was inside it when i first discovered it. I am not a scuzzy person thank you

              full disclosure to the thread: Tokzic left his backpack and laptop at my house by accident

              i honestly don't even know what you are trying to pull here. That post was pretty clearly you. How drunk were you...?
              finally some motion that could take us places
              put on a donk on it

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #322
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                god I HATE the caps filter I totally lost so much emphasis on that post
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #323
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by iPatcH
                  god I HATE the caps filter I totally lost so much emphasis on that post
                  Ahh, so that is why all my "i"s are little ^_^
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #324
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    The tokzic thing is interesting. Right now it's a battle between raeko's integrity as a person vs tokzic making stupid wolf choices. I'm leaning tokzic but I'd like to know what the fuck actually happened.
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #325
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by iPatcH
                      im not so much dissapointed as I am just annoyed, maybe I'm not familiar with all of y'alls meta shit and idk how to read anyone
                      No one likes Day One
                      No one
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #326
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        tbh, I don't give a rat's ass what happened regarding mellon and tokzic. I doubt this will lead anywhere.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #327
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          - Tunneling on Crazy, like crazy.
                          that's because my style is to push someone until i'm satisfied with the amount of information i've obtained

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          - I found this to be a sloppily made reaction post. Feels like she is trying to force suspicion on Funnygurl using the reverse psychology meta from Funny's previous wolf games. This entire post feels forced, like she wanted to rush a wagon onto Funny.
                          well, it was forced in the sense that i wasn't ready to reveal my suspicion on funny yet; however, i like to respond to all posts directed towards me with my honest feelings: firstly, for the reason that i'm lazy and i want to get it out of the way so i won't be pressured later on, and additionally because i personally don't like ignoring anyone. i feel like the evidence i proposed was sufficient though, so why do you think my evidence was sloppy?

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          - If you have suspicion on someone why would you keep it a secret? Let alone post said suspicion prematurely on the merit they asked for it? I feel this to be a sloppy wolf play, and again a reaction to Funny's vote on DRG.
                          i felt that the game was too early to state my suspicions without warranty, and i originally didn't want to steer crazy away from my pushes in the middle of my pressure

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          - At this point I felt like DRG switched from the aggressive offense she used on Crazy, to a more conservative defense. Also the lack of information is more the reason to base suspicion on someone. Why would you neglect that point unless you are indeed the informed majority and that lack of information doesn't hinder your decisions?
                          i didn't really switch to defense; i just wanted to explain myself when crazy kept redirecting my accusations toward me. i personally feel that a lack of information doesn't immediately make that person suspicious, especially so early in the game

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          - I feel this post solidifies my statement of DRG's switch from the offensive to the defensive. I feel instead of furthering her case of suspicion on Crazy she instead defends herself.
                          (refer to previous explanation)

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          - This post makes it seem like she is trying to be nonchalant (seems to be the point behind all of her suspicion). Why though?
                          i was pointing out a contradiction, and found it silly that he was avoiding being pressured by pointing out it's not beneficial

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          - Defeat. Tries to back off suspicion slowly. Maybe because she had zero support from others?
                          i was honestly tired from pressuring not only crazy, but funnygirl as well for about three hours straight. i wasn't trying to back off suspicion at all; i was just mentally tired from being so aggressive and i was going to sleep soon anyway
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #328
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            also cedo, you ARE trying too hard btw. I'm not sharing my full reads, sorry. I've stated my suspicions at my own discretion, and I will continue to do so until I feel like it would be the most beneficial to share them.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #329
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              tbh, I don't give a rat's ass what happened regarding mellon and tokzic. I doubt this will lead anywhere.
                              well one of them is lying soooooooooooo
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #330
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Also all of these afro style posts are going to make me vomit.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...