TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #436
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    well, if you're not going to explain your slight shift of attitude funny, then i guess i'll strike with another post

    don't worry, there's plenty to choose from

    mhm
    mhm you go gurl gl

    Originally posted by cedolad
    lmfao
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #437
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      Go ahead, cedo.

      Though I'm interested in seeing how this Drizzle/Funny argument goes. Especially since they're basically the two people who consider me red. And because Drizzle already had a huge argument.
      At this point I'm interested in what everyone has to say about who. Which is why I made my call for reads.


      Firstly, I must ask. What exactly raised your suspicion of me?

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #438
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        aww, no nickname this time?
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • cedolad
          moonchild~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 6879

          #439
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          lmfao
          I'm glad I didn't teach you everything I knew about TWG.






          you'd probably be like really bad or something idk

          Comment

          • Guest15937
            One-handed elite
            • May 2008
            • 1464

            #440
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by cedolad
            my call for reads.
            That.

            Mass readlists really are for times when the green team is desperate for information. A LYLO situation, for example. Totally unnecessary Day One, particularly this Day One, and makes me think instead that you're a wolf that's looking for information so you can adapt your behavior around everyone's reads and get a lynch that benefits you guys.

            Which also makes me think that another wolf could be on the chopping block and that your call was meant to shift attention away from him and to someone else, which you would choose by checking out the human who the most people agreed was possibly red.
            The renegade has betrayed me.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #441
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by i think everything funny does is wolfy
              aww, no nickname this time?
              does this work

              Originally posted by cedolad
              I'm glad I didn't teach you everything I knew about TWG.






              you'd probably be like really bad or something idk
              nah it's okay i became bad all on my own~~~
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • cedolad
                moonchild~
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 6879

                #442
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                That.

                Mass readlists really are for times when the green team is desperate for information. A LYLO situation, for example. Totally unnecessary Day One, particularly this Day One, and makes me think instead that you're a wolf that's looking for information so you can adapt your behavior around everyone's reads and get a lynch that benefits you guys.

                Which also makes me think that another wolf could be on the chopping block and that your call was meant to shift attention away from him and to someone else, which you would choose by checking out the human who the most people agreed was possibly red.
                Ahhh. That's actually a really interesting perspective. I've never really thought of that to be honest.

                That's not normally the type of tactic I would try to pull off as a wolf though, I'm not as cunning as you make me out to believe.

                In my defense did you happen to read this post:

                Originally posted by cedolad
                As for my request of a readlist, it really wasn't to see how accurate any of your reads are/were whatever. I was to use what reads were given and then compare them to interactions between the two parties. It's a tinfoil hat theory I came up when I was coffee buzzed. I'm caught up again, and I'm not exactly in the mood for bed yet. So I guess I'll make myself useful in the time being.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  does this work
                  zing

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    does this work
                    *sigh* wolves come up with the most uncreative nicknames sometimes
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      In TWG I always assume everyone is Sherlock Holmes. Saying that person X did this because they are inexperienced/bad or even not a top-tier player is terrible reasoning.

                      Also, what "two parties" were you mentioning? Your post implies that you know the members of both parties, which if you meant human-wolf, also paints you red. And you couldn't possibly know how "accurate" our reads are unless you know who's red.
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        *sigh* wolves come up with the most uncreative nicknames sometimes
                        *sigh* wolves come up with the most uncreative wolf accusations sometimes





                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by cedolad
                          *sigh* wolves come up with the most uncreative wolf accusations sometimes





                          oh snap
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            Ahhh. That's actually a really interesting perspective.
                            why did you think Guest's perspective was so interesting? is it only because you hadn't thought of it before, or is there another reason?
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by Guest15937
                              In TWG I always assume everyone is Sherlock Holmes. Saying that person X did this because they are inexperienced/bad or even not a top-tier player is terrible reasoning.

                              Also, what "two parties" were you mentioning? Your post implies that you know the members of both parties, which if you meant human-wolf, also paints you red. And you couldn't possibly know how "accurate" our reads are unless you know who's red.
                              By both parties I meant the interaction. Example:

                              Person X posts his reads, with Person Y being in their suspicion. I then go through the thread and find all interactions between person X and person Y to see if anything correlates. If not, scratch it, try again.

                              Though I do now see what you mean by my implications. I worded it very wrongly.

                              Next question: You've elaborated on your suspicion on me, now can you elaborate further on your suspicion of Hans?

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by perfunctory
                                oh snap
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...