TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1111
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Let V make the thread so he can edit in appropriate commentary. I can move these posts over later.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #1112
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Darn it, I thought I had the game...then everyone turned on patch
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #1113
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Sorry Guest, and to you too Patch.
        My inactivity/inability to be there day 1 caused us to be shorthanded, and feel that it hindered the wolf cause.

        Oh well, no more TWG for me until someone hosts a game where the day endings are much more friendly to my work schedule.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #1114
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page



          Here's QT btw.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1115
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Archived 5-22-2014 12:23 PM EST
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...