TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #616
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    Drizz's first game was of the same format as this one, C9++, OOT was off.
    She was rather up front, and most people suspected her throughout the game. There was a double-modkill at some point that killed both Fiction and V, who were both human, which seriously hampered the human effort. Xiz, who was I think the MW was lynched after this, and it started to look bad for the wolves after that, and it seemed certain that either YMIA or Drizz, who were both wolves, would be lynched, but YMIA pulled off a really nice fake reaction to a fake wolfclaim from Manti which cleared him for that day and wolves were able to skid their way to a victory.
    Mainly, I'd say she got carried by YMIA, but she did a rather nice job of throwing Xiz under the bus iirc.
    what I'm basically asking is how does it compare to what she's doing now
    hi

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #617
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      she was a lot more reserved and clearly nervous in that game, imo. She already has nearly three times the number of posts she had that game.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #618
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by HansSky
        Raeko is coming in and out as needed. She started the Tokzic thing(well Tokzic started the tokzic thing but it was her post that got people interested) and then adds side comments here and there. I think this is more red than green behavior but I don't remember how she plays from years ago. Of the three she's highest on my list.
        I don't know how I couldn't have made that post that "started" the Tokzic drama. I've never been accused of something like that before and it's a pretty serious accusation, especially to me who finds that sort of privacy invasion of going onto someone else's account very disturbing. I had to make a post to clear the air, I wasn't trying to start anything by it and I've stated that I think that event can probably just be forgotten. My finding Tokzic sketchy is mostly because that's the only thing he's really done all game.

        Also I always play like this rofl sorry
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #619
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          uh hi thats why I put that thing in parentheses because I wasn't accusing you of anything with the tokzic stuff. I was just stating how the thread played out.
          hi

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #620
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            she was a lot more reserved and clearly nervous in that game, imo. She already has nearly three times the number of posts she had that game.
            in that case I lean green on her today. I don't think she'd be capable of changing her play this drastically as a wolf her second time out.
            hi

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #621
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Still think either mellon or tokzic is lying?

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #622
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                Still think either mellon or tokzic is lying?
                are you asking this towards other people or stating your own opinion that you're not sure of?
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #623
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  He's asking me. No I just think tokzic was drunk.
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #624
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    K good I'm still looking at Tokzic and now iPatch more. Tokzic for not giving a fuck and iPatch for playing this sort of mediator role. It seems like iPatch is mostly setting up his humanity thus far by putting out the fire between his friends. Drizzle's explanation is setting a flag for me and the following reaction.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #625
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      yeah hey iPatch mind saying more than "oh my god this thread sucks" thanks
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #626
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Jayde, that post you linked draws the line for me. I didn't even notice the bluehunt before.

                        DrizzleRomanceGirl


                        Wy are you looking for blues? Wolf Mindset.
                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        cedolad kind of seems to have a blue role because his posts have a lot of authority and reasoning, but he also seems too careful in his posts as well
                        Why are you trying to prove your own humanity? (I pointed this out already I know).
                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        i wasn't particularly trying to derail the thread; i was trying to prove i'm a human by standing out
                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        mildly serious retort: i wouldn't draw so much attention to myself if i was a wolf.
                        That and I've been looking into following her reads, and it seems like they're evolving unnaturally. I will expand on this when I dig more into it in a bit.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #627
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Yup, that's basically why I went back to it, it's a blatant, spontaneous wolfy response and I think is the one of the major accusations, but I can't even being to comprehend her play and whatnot. I'll let this grow on me more.

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #628
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            @Manticore

                            i'm not exactly looking for blue roles, i just have a hunch from the way cedolad posts that he has a blue role

                            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                            i wanted to show everyone i'm human so that i could pressure people without being targeted, but in retrospect i was probably doing that very ineffectively
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #629
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                              @Manticore

                              i'm not exactly looking for blue roles, i just have a hunch from the way cedolad posts that he has a blue role
                              So?

                              Why would you post that in the thread? Do you want your potential blue roles allied to you to get wolved?
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • iPatcH
                                Swamp Lemons Rule
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 3371

                                #630
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                I still have yet to read through the 3am posts, I'll make an assessment after I finish my lunch because when it was the first thing I read when I wake up in the morning it ends up being the last thing I want to deal with
                                put on a donk on it

                                Comment

                                Working...