TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #736
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    T-Force for now I guess
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #737
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      bynary

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #738
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
        Fair enough. I don't know if what crazyjayde just said is the truth on what he said, but I guess I'll bite for now. (we still have time left, and it's a better vote than my safety)
        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
        Huh. That's interesting that you say you were so stressed out...because I have been kind of feeling the same way this whole game.
        Just wat.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #739
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          well, I'm fine with going for t-force too, I'd feel fine with bynary too.
          t-force feels best to me though
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #740
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            T-Force is fine with me
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1303

              #741
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              this end of Day 1 voting bs hahahaha
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #742
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                And what are your thoughts right now?
                Mixed feelings. I kind of agree with sunfan, SK could be handy but seems too double-edged and risky since he'd be working for his own benefit. It's actuallt a big WOMP WOMP WOOOMP after all this tension had been piling up and up. At the same time he could really cut us down to size really fast and to me isn't worth the chance. Jayde, I totally had faith in you man why'd you go and do that ;_;
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Eh, you claim SK which is anti town and then question why I want you dead?

                  I like the play though. Ballsy.

                  I'm willing to go back to DRG and see if there's two kills tonight. If there is then we drop crazy the next day.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Alright this is all yours.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by iPatcH
                      Jayde, I totally had faith in you man why'd you go and do that ;_;
                      Agreed, doing stuff like that just breeds distrust because we know for a fact that you have lied and are able to fool us. This style of play can make the game very confusing for humans
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        If it was staged, I thought it was believable considering cedolad admitted to being the SK a couple games ago. Just sayin'.
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          The lynches went nowhere, and that Bynary safety was the strangest thing I SWEAR. But my goal was for me to get lynched, thought about it and decided not to.

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                            This style of play can make the game very confusing for humans
                            meaning you're not human?...
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              i DO IT FOR THE MONEY
                              DON'T WASTE IT

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                I really don't see why killing Jayde here could be a good idea.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...