TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #331
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by HansSky
    well one of them is lying soooooooooooo
    Or one of them is too drunk to remember what happened.

    Seems like a shitty thing to base a lynch off of.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #332
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      hi and

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Or one of them is too drunk to remember what happened.

      Seems like a shitty thing to base a lynch off of.
      +1
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #333
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Considering 3 hours later he said he never made that post I'm not so sure. I don't drink tho so I'm not an expert.
        hi

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #334
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Or one of them is too drunk to remember what happened.

          Seems like a shitty thing to base a lynch off of.
          It's Tokzic. I haven't been drunk for a few days because I am going out tonight for St Patrick's Day. I have not had any blackout periods or potential blackout periods. tokzic however did invite me out to go drinking with him last night.

          I don't think it's really super wolfy or anything. Tokz was just drunk I think
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Crazyjayde
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2007
            • 1169

            #335
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Well there's something fishy in that tokzic and mellon exchange and basically either one could be trying to conduct a lynch on the other, as a player I would not fall into this and will actually discount the event.

            Comment

            • Crazyjayde
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2007
              • 1169

              #336
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by HansSky
              The tokzic thing is interesting. Right now it's a battle between raeko's integrity as a person vs tokzic making stupid wolf choices. I'm leaning tokzic but I'd like to know what the fuck actually happened.
              This is probably the most insightful comment of this whole drama. +1 I guess.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #337
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                drg how many twgs have you played?
                hi

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Also Tokzic/Mellon as possible wolf pairing!!!?!?!
                  omg so genius!!!!

                  Seriously, get your head somewhere else and don't wait for the miraculous evidence.

                  Comment

                  • iPatcH
                    Swamp Lemons Rule
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 3371

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    I don't think anyone is suspecting them both to be wolves but if what raeko claims is true then tokzic needs to retrace his steps and figure out what the fuck happened

                    there just seems to be a recurring theme of people acting really stupid and this very well may be another one of them
                    put on a donk on it

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Like thesunfan's argument on T-Force for example, or the fact that Funny has been following other people's pushes all game.

                      Like this game is so dumb.
                      I'm out.

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by iPatcH
                        I don't think anyone is suspecting them both to be wolves but if what raeko claims is true then tokzic needs to retrace his steps and figure out what the fuck happened

                        there just seems to be a recurring theme of people acting really stupid and this very well may be another one of them
                        Agreed, but until then this'll just culminate into nothing.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                          Funny has been following other people's pushes all game.
                          it's like you haven't read this thread
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by HansSky
                            drg how many twgs have you played?
                            this is my second game of TWG
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Well I'm angry. I mean most of your votes are either following mine (twice) or revenge votes. But your reads are fine on other people. I thought it interesting but in context with D1 material.

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by iPatcH
                                idk drizz is just an idiot and trying to escalate shit that hasn't even been going on for a full day, not sure why she decided to mention me and cedo, I guess because we both caught up and are trying to be active after waiting for hers and funny's quarrel die down because jesus christ
                                I already explained myself to cedolad, but i'd like to point out that i'm not an idiot; there's a difference between saying someone is acting like an idiot and calling someone an idiot.

                                (I would PM you this message because it's not related to this game, but we're not allowed to private message other TWG players.)
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...