TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #376
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by iPatcH
    if it means anything to you jayde I did not suspect for a minute that english wasnt your primary language <3
    Agreed - you articulate yourself very well, Crazyjayde. I wouldn't have guessed either.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #377
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      if giving compliments puts you on suspect lists i guess i'll stick to calling everyone dumb
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #378
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Ugh what I mean cleared green. wat

        Comment

        • iPatcH
          Swamp Lemons Rule
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2004
          • 3371

          #379
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          OH WELL I SEE NOW

          wow i guess I really beefed it on that one
          put on a donk on it

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #380
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Erm, I'm just gonna make a productive post because I said I would... and then I slept all day... heh.

            Anyway, I'm still down with seeing Bynary or Guest die today. Even though Guest's behavior yesterday annoyed me a little, I can't ignore the fact that he likes to fly under the radar, but I also can't ignore the fact though that he only surfaced to help with the case against me. I'm getting weird vibes from Bynary too, the same weird ones I'm getting from Drizzle. Something just doesn't sit right with the two of them, and I could see them as a wolf pair based on their interactions with me.

            I don't think cedolad looked like he was trying too hard. It looked like he was trying to steer the thread in the right direction after the stuff yesterday. That doesn't go either way though I think; it's more like an expected behavior

            I think mellon, iPatch, Crazy, and sunfan are townies. Watch them be the entire red team now ._.

            I don't know what to make of Tokzic yet, same goes for Manti, T-Force, and Hans.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #381
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Bynary's most recent post just reeks IMO. Notice how he wrote so much down but came to no conclusions. I get that it's D1 and all, but it looks like he's trying way too hard to appear helpful.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #382
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                funny, your read on me is correct. Thus, I have to assume that you are a wolf because in your previous human game, you were wrong about everyone, especially me.
                #shittymetareads

                I agree with some parts of that post, but I feel like you could say more about a few players. I feel like you can at least make a comment regarding Hans and Tokzic, and expand your thought on cedo. Also, just because Guest likes to fly under the radar, it does not follow that that makes him a wolf. In fact, its rather a null-tell. The fact that he spoke up only when he felt like something important was happening fits his playstyle as well. Again, null-tell. I'd like you to refine your read on him, if possible.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Bynary's most recent post just reeks IMO. Notice how he wrote so much down but came to no conclusions. I get that it's D1 and all, but it looks like he's trying way too hard to appear helpful.
                  agreed here, though. That post did a lot of saying nothing in particular.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    funny, your read on me is correct. Thus, I have to assume that you are a wolf because in your previous human game, you were wrong about everyone, especially me.
                    #shittymetareads
                    lmfao, hey you've gotten your read on me wrong when I was a wolf too
                    c'mon now...
                    ;;

                    I agree with some parts of that post, but I feel like you could say more about a few players. I feel like you can at least make a comment regarding Hans and Tokzic, and expand your thought on cedo. Also, just because Guest likes to fly under the radar, it does not follow that that makes him a wolf. In fact, its rather a null-tell. The fact that he spoke up only when he felt like something important was happening fits his playstyle as well. Again, null-tell. I'd like you to refine your read on him, if possible.
                    Hah, the fact that Guest likes to fly under the radar is the only reason why I'm not labeling him as a wolf right now and actively trying to kill him off. There's a reason why I tried not interacting with people and staying quiet (major fail whoops). I'm much more accurate when I don't talk to people and have those interactions influence me, but even when he's human he posts more than he is posting now, and the content of his posts is at least more helpful.

                    Whatever cedolad did looked more human than wolfy, but wolves can also try to look like they're leading the thread in a positive direction to blend in. The thing I liked more about his posts was his post on Drizzle since it basically just confirmed a lot of what I was thinking about her. Then again that could be the reason why I'm not worried about him, but at the same time I don't have anything that should make me worried about him ATM.

                    Hans is much more quiet this game. It's his first ITT game, so I don't know what to base him off of. I just don't get why he won't take more of an initiative to lead the team since he is more experienced in TWG than a lot of us are. It's like he lets this thread be unproductive at times, and if he's a human, then he should have more of an interest in making sure we're headed in the right direction.

                    I just think Tokzic was really drunk. He's posting a lot less too, but then again I haven't seen him in this thread. That's why I don't know what to make of him yet.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      funny, your read on me is correct. Thus, I have to assume that you are a wolf because in your previous human game, you were wrong about everyone, especially me.
                      #shittymetareads

                      I agree with some parts of that post, but I feel like you could say more about a few players. I feel like you can at least make a comment regarding Hans and Tokzic, and expand your thought on cedo. Also, just because Guest likes to fly under the radar, it does not follow that that makes him a wolf. In fact, its rather a null-tell. The fact that he spoke up only when he felt like something important was happening fits his playstyle as well. Again, null-tell. I'd like you to refine your read on him, if possible.
                      Most of Tokzic's posts were supposedly made drunk, and of the few that weren't the one with substance is where he lists his wolf reads (minus elaboration). Hans hasn't said enough for me to get a lot of a read on hi, I've just noticed he pops in and that's about it. Likewise with Guest - he seemed more active in our last game when he was a blue. It proves nothing, but that's what I see as of now. If we're going off of meta reads, I find it to be a bit different from how he played before.

                      In what way do you want me to elaborate on cedolad?

                      I won't accuse Guest of being a wolf right now - because you are right (hence my point).

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      Bynary's most recent post just reeks IMO. Notice how he wrote so much down but came to no conclusions. I get that it's D1 and all, but it looks like he's trying way too hard to appear helpful.
                      Of course there aren't any conclusions (as you put it) - it's D1, anybody who has a conclusion this early is either foolish or a wolf. I would like to ask why you think I'm trying so hard to be helpful, since I've been somewhat UTR this game and not under much pressure (i.e my post isn't borne from a desire to counteract the perception that I'm not helpful). Some of the other players were asking for reads, if they posted theirs would you see it the same way?
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        that post wasn't meant for you, bynary, it was meant for funnygurl lol.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Bynary Fission
                          Retired One-Hander
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 2437

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          that post wasn't meant for you, bynary, it was meant for funnygurl lol.
                          Whoops. But you did say my post was kinda fluff so maybe my response can still be of value haha.
                          Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                          https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            also, I'm not accusing guest of being a wolf, I'm saying he's null.
                            And yes, no one expects you to have conclusions this early. Our problem (at least my problem, I can't comment for funny, I guess) with that post is that you didn't really post anything of merit in it. Its hard to gather what you're thinking from it, or whether or not you are suspicious of someone. It seems to me like you really only posted regarding those who are null to you.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              also, I'm not accusing guest of being a wolf, I'm saying he's null.
                              And yes, no one expects you to have conclusions this early. Our problem (at least my problem, I can't comment for funny, I guess) with that post is that you didn't really post anything of merit in it. Its hard to gather what you're thinking from it, or whether or not you are suspicious of someone. It seems to me like you really only posted regarding those who are null to you.
                              With a paucity of hard information at this phase of the game I can't justify any suspicions I have. For that reason, I find it prudent to wait until I can back up my actual suspicions with facts, otherwise it'll result in my digital avatar hanging from a noose. >_>
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                I don't have any idea why people are still arguing about the Tokzic/Mellon thing. Tokzic was drunk. There isn't much to argue.

                                If there's one person giving me weird vibes right now, it's Hans. Now I of all people am not one to point to UTR as a wolf-tell...except for the fact that Hans was leading the charge constantly in his last game, and now he's barely present. Pretty clear-cut difference if you ask me.

                                I'm also going to lean green on Manti. He's acting pretty similar to what he did last game, where he was green.

                                As for Bynary and his premature readlist, I think this is more a response to Cedo's post than anything else-it's null to me on Bynary himself. That being said, Cedo's call for readlists is pretty out-there at this point. Day one reads are rarely accurate, and for the most part are based on little information. This may be different because of the explosive level of activity we've had this day, but still, I don't think it's necessary to be calling a mass readlist this early in the game.

                                My current suspicions are Hans and Cedo.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...