You're saying that I'm in the clear for tagging along and going with your silliness
But at the same time I'm too chill to be human
no, i'm saying that you were in the clear in terms of people suspecting you before joining in my silliness, but you joined in my silliness anyway for no discernable reason. it makes me think that you're a wolf who is enjoying that the thread is steering away from pressing matters, and you accompanied me to help make everyone lose sight of the real goal for the humans of TWG: to find wolves
i'm guessing that most humans would ignore my silliness, but you encouraged it
Originally posted by Funnygurl555
What did you expect to accomplish by derailing the thread?
i wasn't particularly trying to derail the thread; i was trying to prove i'm a human by standing out
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
But let me give you some information that you probably really need right now:
You're tunneling me
And you're doing it wrong, because I'm human.
You're reasoning against me is just incorrect, and I will start to be serious about this now.
I know with my track record no one may believe this, but this is my second townie game on this site and I really want to make a better effort for the humans than I did my first townie game, and you're not helping.
You did not nail down a wolf with your shenanigans; you've only hurt the human effort. Learn from your mistakes and move forward. Reread the thread. Find more evidence and suspicions.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
I'm glad my rage got everyone worked up. You (Funny) and Cedo both deserve town clear for your convincing emotional responses. You for conceding your mistakes and Cedo for being honest to god.
Did you just admit that you wouldn't mind killing me off if I were human?
Did you just ask me for evidence of my own humanity?
What would this achieve?
What are you trying to do?
Why are you continuing to tunnel me with your faulty reasoning?
Are you a wolf?
If not, then what is this?
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Did you just admit that you wouldn't mind killing me off if I were human?
Did you just ask me for evidence of my own humanity?
What would this achieve?
What are you trying to do?
Why are you continuing to tunnel me with your faulty reasoning?
Are you a wolf?
If not, then what is this?
you know what, fine. your previous posts seem very wolf-like to me, but your case, although it lacks logic, seems way too heated for me to see you as a wolf
Guest15937
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
you know what, fine. your previous posts seem very wolf-like to me, but your case, although it lacks logic, seems way too heated for me to see you as a wolf
Guest15937
drizzleromancegirl
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
"you know what, fine. your previous posts seem very wolf-like to me, but your case, although it lacks logic, seems way too heated for me to see you as a wolf"
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Comment