TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • drizzleRomanceGirl
    It's okay to be yourself.
    • Oct 2012
    • 2963

    #661
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    in before my card turns out green!
    hi

    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

    Division 5 2nd place

    Originally posted by hosua
    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
    Originally posted by aperson
    can y'all take a break and kiss
    (the first section of this chapter)

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #662
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I feel like because I'm pushing for the DRG wagon, other people are content in waiting for the flip just to see if I'm right or not, and then they'll begin pushing their own causes.

      Let me be very clear. This is a day 1 lynch, I'm not 100% certain about anything, I'm just doing my best with what I think I have. Do not feel the need to hold back information/thoughts or wagon applications because I'm being pushy.

      If people just cater to me and let me go, because they just want to see the turnout, I will follow whatever path I believe is the most succesful, and It isn't always right. You guys do have good thoughts that make me reshape how I think about things. Make sure you present them.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #663
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
        I was the second person to place a vote on you after Funny. This post has confirmed that my vote is in the right place!
        yes, but the actual time of your vote was still fairly recent
        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #664
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I'm pretty sure I saw Bynary pop into this thread and say nothing.
          When was the last time he talked?
          Anyone wanna pressure him to say something about this situation?
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #665
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            yes, but the actual time of your vote was still fairly recent
            No it wasn't, it was basically the first post I made after I woke up and read all that overnight BS
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #666
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              but yeah, since it looks like i'm going to be lynched, i might as well give my reads so our team has something to work with in Day 2

              i'm not certain about Manticore, thesunfan, T-Force, and Crazy at all, i'm almost certain that iPatcH, Bynary, Cedolad, Tokzic, and Funny are green/blue, and i'm leaning towards red from Guest, Hans, mellon
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #667
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                EBWOP:

                Hans, and mellon*
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Unless my eyes are deceiving me, I'm pretty sure I saw Bynary pop into this thread and say nothing.
                  When was the last time he talked?
                  Anyone wanna pressure him to say something about this situation?
                  He, Tokzic, T-Force and to a lesser degree Ipatch need to talk waaaaaaaay more. You guys have any input at all?
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Drizzle, you have time.

                    Why do you lean red for hans/melon/guest
                    Wh do you lean green for the rest?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      There's still that creeping feeling when you get a red PM telling you to be careful when your new. I don't care how much she posts in TGB. I would be on board if this was someone that is experienced not someone that is new. That there was such a big gap between her last game and now I think helps prove my point than it does yours, manti.

                      bynary
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        maybe switching to tokzic depending on how the votes fall
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Heck yeah, Hans. I'm in
                          Bynary
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            u go gurl
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I'm so unnerved by this sudden rush UGH
                              Let's take this slow, maybe retract to L-3, and give ppl time to contribute eh?

                              Because seriously, I think everyone is falling into the trap of the lazy ass bandwagon on a lazy ass lynch. Manti is super passive-agressive in this, and actually just right now distanced himself from the lynch. That earlier argument with Drizzle I had makes me believe she's showing her naive nature in this game much more than what she shows from meta. I get the TGB argument, but I don't get how people are down to support it lol. She's the sweetest thing ever even in TGB for christ's sake. This persona around her you're trying to make doesn't coïncide with how impulsive she has been.

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Oh yeah and Bynary's exchanges have been so convenient with supporting from a distance. I get the sudden remembrance of how we nailed dance on a D1 and how you put emphasis on his "cheerleading". I think it is a visually strong enough image to conduct any well informed D1 lynch. So I could totally get on that.

                                bynary

                                Comment

                                Working...