TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #361
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    you thought I was a wolf last game? lol if that's the case.
    i thought you were a wolf last game
    hi

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #362
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      I feel like that's the most human I've ever appeared (After the day zero stuff) so that feels weird for me to hear that.
      You might not be very good at reading me, I guess. You have hardly seen my play, though.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #363
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        That was another joke that didn't land maybe I need to get better at this
        hi

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #364
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          you're not funny
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #365
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            maybe i was drunker than i thought

            because i made a bunch of posts i don't remember

            oh well

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #366
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Tokzic's Cursory List of People Who Look Lupine

              - Bynary Fission
              - Crazyjayde
              - Guest

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #367
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                For the record, the reason I got so freaked out was because originally after coming home I made plans to play DotA with some friends immediately. I did play DotA, but I guess it must not have happened immediately, because I don't remember any of those posts.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1303

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  maybe i was drunker than i thought

                  because i made a bunch of posts i don't remember

                  oh well
                  lmao how you feeling today wanna come drinking again
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Man, this thread is almost at 400 posts already. I feel like trying to post anything of value at this point is like trying to hop into a car going at 60 miles per hour. So now, I will attempt to do just that. I've read over this thread, and these are some of my thoughts so far (I don't have one for everybody):



                    Drizzle: I'm leaning a bit more town on you since wolves generally seem to skate a little more UTR (I would know, look how I played my last game lol). But then again, cedolad made a few good points about how you were eager to push on people until it didn't go in your desired direction, so you backed off. You mentioned that it was to get information out of people by pishing them (post 327), but that seems a like a bit of a cop out since you said that after coming under a lot of pressure. Right now it might not mean anything, but if the people you tunneled on flip green or blue it won't look good on you.

                    Tokzic: Either you are a wolf using reverse psychology or you were being a moron posting drunk in here (post 257 he even points it out directly when he votes for Drizzle). Either way you aren't being of much help to our cause right now. Likewise with mellon, I'm not sure what IRL connection you all have, and how that might impact the game. I think it's a bit convenient that you say you don't remember making them, and hell you might be right. But if you are, it's still playing really stupid and doesn't help. (no offense <3)

                    Funny: I did get a slight town-lean on her since she's playing a much more engaged and active game than the last one when she was a wolf. However, her comment about being "nervous" when she's a wolf and isn't now (post #213) struck me a bit suspicious - like a wolf trying really hard to justify being human.

                    Crazy: You mentioned that you wouldn't mind seeing guest, hans or t-force going (post 252), you never explained why. You voted for guest too, and given that you've been rather pedantic this game in your manner of logic and speaking it strikes me as kind of odd that you'd throw their names in without saying why, especially since you acknowledge that this is D1 and therefore there isn't really hard evidence to go off of. I haven't seen you mention anything about that since.

                    Guest/Hans: You two seem to be skirting under the radar a bit here - I notice that you generally ask a few questions on some people and offer tidbit observations, but you don't really seem to push for anything nor offer your own reads. i.e like you're trying to contribute just enough to skirt by.

                    cedolad: Tunneled a bit hard on Drizzle for Day 1, I think. I appreciate the effort but it doesn't really amount to much on day 1, because for all we know she could just be an overly aggressive townie (I'm getting that impression, personally). Statistically speaking, that;s a lot more likely than not. I find that to be slightly suspicious given that it's a tactic I'd use as a wolf, but I'll take my own advice here and give you a bit of the benefit of the doubt. But from what I've seen, you haven't really pushed on anybody else so far. I won't use that against you since there's time left before D1 ends and you did mention you'd give out some more reads tomorrow so yeah I won't say any more atm.



                    I'm re-reading this whole thread, but I can't make anything of the supposed sub-text in people's posts. Either it's because I'm far too much of a literal thinker or it's because none of the arguments made seem to have a strong logical basis, because it's freaking Day 1. Posting behavior and reactions can be revealing but there are so many false flags that it seems foolish to rely so much on them - it neither really exonerates nor indicts them. Just my thoughts.
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      Tokzic's Cursory List of People Who Look Lupine

                      - Bynary Fission
                      - Crazyjayde
                      - Guest
                      can you expand on your reasons a bit here, Tokzic?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Does anyone feel like Jayde's posts are tone-fully awkward?
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          I believe English isn't his first language if that helps.
                          Personally, I'm fine with him at this point.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Yes, but I usually don't like saying it since it causes interference with people's perceptions. I don't want it to discredit any opinions this game. I'm certain Manti knows about my linguistic affiliation already and it surely has nothing to do with it.

                            p.s. I promised a few reads but will be forced to post them later. Plus, this day is filled to the brim.

                            Comment

                            • iPatcH
                              Swamp Lemons Rule
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3371

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              if it means anything to you jayde I did not suspect for a minute that english wasnt your primary language <3
                              put on a donk on it

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Would you look at that, I go fetch some food, come back and iPatch is now lock clear on my suspicions list.
                                Who did this.
                                It must be raeko.

                                Comment

                                Working...