TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #751
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Eh, you claim SK which is anti town and then question why I want you dead?

    I like the play though. Ballsy.

    I'm willing to go back to DRG and see if there's two kills tonight. If there is then we drop crazy the next day.
    So if crazy decides not to send a kill a la Charu last game, that makes him green as far as you're concerned?
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #752
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      You know what, let this night slide. If it happens we snatch all the wolves by then, we'll see if we're all still playing after that. thesunfan knows it all.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #753
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        plz
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #754
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Well, Bynary, I swear you are SK and will send a kill anyway. But you know what? #livingontheedge

          Comment

          • Crazyjayde
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2007
            • 1169

            #755
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Crank it up ladies you have 9 minutes left.

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #756
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              i literally have no idea what's going to happen in the following eight minutes LOL

              ...then again, i never do with FFR
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #757
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                man, I really wish I knew where the votes were. I'll change mine to bynary, I guess, if T-Force isn't gonna hang.
                Jayde, if you're anti-town, this is a ballsy to suicide play.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  what the fuck is happening I was playing league and forgot about twg and then I see crazy claimed sk? I'd rather lynch an unknown role than a known role here...what's the vote count at?
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    okay, so are we voting out me, Crazyjayde, T-Force, or Bynary Fission?

                    i personally think we should go with either crazy or T-Force
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      I don't like bynary anymore after he basically gave himself up for lynch...DRG unless we want to swing tforce
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        to reiterate for now

                        T-Force
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • Guest15937
                          One-handed elite
                          • May 2008
                          • 1464

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          I'm still personally up for lynching you.
                          The renegade has betrayed me.

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            I'd rather go tforce but I need support. People?
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I want to swing T-Force
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                if you're down for a tforce lynch throw it in there and I'll jump on
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...