TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #586
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    EBWOP: Because let's be honest, your post was kinda useless. Your reads are easy common sense, so I think it's normal we can all (mostly) approve it. It's cool you assert your suspicions, but are insightful opinions too much for you? I'm don't want to here the "lazy play" argument ever again, so I'm not satisfied and really look forward to hearing you again.

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #587
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      w o w what happened after I went to bed
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • iPatcH
        Swamp Lemons Rule
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 3371

        #588
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        I'm seriously sitting here trying to comprehend half of these 3am posts
        put on a donk on it

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #589
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by iPatcH
          I'm seriously sitting here trying to comprehend half of these 3am posts
          my advice would be don't bother. Read it over but other than Guest's posts which shine a bit of light onto him, most of it is just fluffy nonsense
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Crazyjayde
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2007
            • 1169

            #590
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Well I don't think I'd bother looking back too much into D1 after this really.

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #591
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              eheh o3o
              Also I took Crazyjaydes comment about going for people with low post counts seriously lolwhoops
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #592
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                I was tired and pissed off sue me
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #593
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                  Ok Manti, this makes much more sense, but does that mean your post only served as a soft-bus against Hans and we're not going to see you until the end of phase? :P Because now you're kind of letting us know you didn't collect your thoughts yet and need to chime in later. I don't know if I should interpret your "supposed case" by "my plan didn't work".
                  Well if thats the case that post is a soft bus against hans and you. I just gave out my initial reads after combing through the thread so people could see where i'm standing right now.

                  TBH, I'd be okay with lynching hans today if Drizzle fell off the table, I don't really want to do it this early. Hans is a good player (despite his last game track record) and the benifit he can bring to the human team if he's a human is moderate to high.

                  I don't particularly like lynching high profile players early in the game unless I have something really solid to work with.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Crazyjayde
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2007
                    • 1169

                    #594
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Just give them space to talk or call them out that's really all I wanted to see.

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #595
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      @funny, ninjad

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #596
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                        @funny, ninjad
                        Welcome to my life man lmao
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #597
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Yeah when is FFR going to get on that new "notify users about a new post before replying" technology
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Crazyjayde
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2007
                            • 1169

                            #598
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Welp Manti glad you picked up on that. T-Force and Hans are picks for today. Anybody has a vote count so I don't bring them near insta?

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #599
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              I don't have a votecount but I am fairly sure that neither of them have more than two votes. Drizz might have a bit more than that at the moment, but she's probably not close to insta either.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #600
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Wait what.

                                Tokzic I forgot about you

                                Comment

                                Working...