TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crazyjayde
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2007
    • 1169

    #721
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Have fun~

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #722
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      So somehow during that time I was having lunch I never got around to reading shit because my friend came over and wanted to hang out so now I am FINALLY CAUGHT UP with only 30 minutes to spare
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #723
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        I'm not voting for Jayde.
        One, SK is worthwhile to keep around as a kind of vigi, and we can lynch him when the time comes.

        Also, when I read that, I thought you were judging for reactions or something. It would explain what Manti felt about your tone, I guess, though.
        Can we have SKs that don't claim though please? Pretty please?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #724
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          So yeah uh, like you guys can resume whatever you were doing.

          Hai Tokzic
          What do you think about my claim?
          I think it's pretty dumb myself

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #725
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by iPatcH
            So somehow during that time I was having lunch I never got around to reading shit because my friend came over and wanted to hang out so now I am FINALLY CAUGHT UP with only 30 minutes to spare
            And what are your thoughts right now?
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #726
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              god you guys post a lot

              BUT I READ IT ALL

              Originally posted by Crazyjayde
              Hai Tokzic
              What do you think about my claim?
              I think it's pretty dumb myself
              yeah dude it's definitely not helping you win the game

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #727
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                so my reads actually haven't changed much from the first time i read the thread

                my top suspicions right now are guest, bynary, and t-force

                drg is being so candid with her posts that i don't see any way in hell she can be red tbqh

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Crazyjayde
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2007
                  • 1169

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Ok so that should be pretty much everyone.

                  So like what if I told you this is all staged?
                  My rage since the beginning, and my supposed stress.
                  Can well get back to Bynary?

                  Because just look at his reaction and Manti's
                  it SCREAMS to me

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    not that i'm in any position to be saying this but i need to get more posts from ipatch and t-force, they're the blurriest reads i've got

                    cedo and fg seem green as fuck to me too

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      But yeah if you don't trust me here, I'll put a vote on myself so you can hammer me:

                      crazyjayde

                      Comment

                      • drizzleRomanceGirl
                        It's okay to be yourself.
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 2963

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        let's just lynch Crazy and be done with it; he said he's stressed-out from the game, and he seems suspicious whether he's the SK or not
                        hi

                        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                        Division 5 2nd place

                        Originally posted by hosua
                        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        can y'all take a break and kiss
                        (the first section of this chapter)

                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          OK dude you gotta not be stupid
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            I'm not kill jayde
                            bynary
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Crazyjayde
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2007
                              • 1169

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Yep, I'm stressed, but not THAT much lmao.

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                should say I'm not killing*
                                you get the point.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...