TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #346
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by Crazyjayde
    Well I'm angry. I mean most of your votes are either following mine (twice) or revenge votes. But your reads are fine on other people. I thought it interesting but in context with D1 material.
    no i was suspicious of hans i was just waiting for him to act because i didn't want to vote him for being inactive and not leading the group when he could've been busy
    i mean i could show you all my notes if you don't believe me

    who's the second one

    anyway if you're mad then i'll just back off sorry lol
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • iPatcH
      Swamp Lemons Rule
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3371

      #347
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      I already explained myself to cedolad, but i'd like to point out that i'm not an idiot; there's a difference between saying someone is acting like an idiot and calling someone an idiot.

      (I would PM you this message because it's not related to this game, but we're not allowed to private message other TWG players.)
      ok you're acting like an idiot do you feel better now
      put on a donk on it

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #348
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
        I already explained myself to cedolad, but i'd like to point out that i'm not an idiot; there's a difference between saying someone is acting like an idiot and calling someone an idiot.

        (I would PM you this message because it's not related to this game, but we're not allowed to private message other TWG players.)
        it's twg drizzle people say mean things here they otherwise wouldn't say
        don't take it personally
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #349
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          jayde, are you upset with me for pushing T-Force? If so, can I ask why?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #350
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            also, while I personally don't care what happened between Tokzic and mellon, I know that iPatch does, and I want to hear what he thinks about the situation.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • drizzleRomanceGirl
              It's okay to be yourself.
              • Oct 2012
              • 2963

              #351
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by iPatcH
              ok you're acting like an idiot do you feel better now
              yes, but i mainly said that to defend myself; i can accept that you might think i'm an idiot in general

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              it's twg drizzle people say mean things here they otherwise wouldn't say
              don't take it personally
              yeah, i guess you're right
              hi

              my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

              Division 5 2nd place

              Originally posted by hosua
              Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
              Originally posted by rushyrulz
              Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
              Originally posted by aperson
              can y'all take a break and kiss
              (the first section of this chapter)

              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

              Comment

              • iPatcH
                Swamp Lemons Rule
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3371

                #352
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                it's most likely just tokzic being drunk and forgetful, I know the two of these people here on a far more personal level than you might not be aware of, I guess you could consider that my meta knowledge on their behaviors, neither of them are acting suspicious really and just from a character standpoint going on an posting under someone else's account to fuck up twg is something raeko would never do as far as I'm concerned

                and this makes me wonder why tokzic would go about playing the blame game for something he either did and forget (and he does has a solid background of forgetting things [black-out not so much]) or an outside person got on his account and made a post for him

                either way, he is (and I put it in inoffensive terms) "acting like an idiot" and I want to hear what he has to say because it's way too early to come to any conclusions and everyone seemed like they are just waiting for something to kinda jump on. I can honestly say I may have been one of those people because of my personal investment into the two of them
                put on a donk on it

                Comment

                • iPatcH
                  Swamp Lemons Rule
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 3371

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  EBWOP: "acting like an idiot" because he left his account vulnerable enough for someone to make a post and throw suspicions everywhere
                  put on a donk on it

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    I can understand that, and while I cannot remark upon the rest of the thread, I am aware of your connection to the both of them, and I did feel like that might've been part of why you gave attention to the fact.
                    As for personal meta, I am glad to hear you say that neither of them strike you as suspicious.
                    I do, however, suggest you ask Tokzic about his read regarding mellon in 103, though. Might open your mind a little bit.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      @funny It would be guest but I suppose it's a prod. Whatever.

                      @thesunfan No, yours is probably the most solid push for the day and I actually second it. I still can't read you good since last game and I know you can emulate the town mindset, so I'm wary of you.

                      @iPatch So we'll have to trust you to trust raeko/manti?

                      Comment

                      • Crazyjayde
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2007
                        • 1169

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Raeko/tokzic

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          you thought I was a wolf last game? lol if that's the case.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • iPatcH
                            Swamp Lemons Rule
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 3371

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                            @iPatch So we'll have to trust you to trust raeko/manti?
                            wait what
                            put on a donk on it

                            Comment

                            • iPatcH
                              Swamp Lemons Rule
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 3371

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              OH SORRY missed the post under it

                              trust yourself bro
                              put on a donk on it

                              Comment

                              • Crazyjayde
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2007
                                • 1169

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Yeah that's the point. Hope it gets somewhere tho.

                                Sun, our last game.

                                Comment

                                Working...