TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #511
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    well at least that was interesting
    'night you too
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #512
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      Well, when the time comes. Guest feel free to interrogate me when you get the chance. Ala morning time.

      Comment

      • Crazyjayde
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2007
        • 1169

        #513
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        I'd say you want to manipulate data. Wether green or red.

        Like, I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just woke up, but what a buttload of crap you guys produce. The one actually on the defensive is the one who makes the most sense, and everyone around seems to be waiting for him to take a misstep and curbstomp him. And T-Force actually said SOMETHING and got flat-out ignored. I know Cedo wants to make some valid effort but where are your priorities? Making a case on two person? And yet you request reads from everyone on everyone. It's the same with Funny and Drizz who have been navel-gazing all this time.

        Like this is NOOOOIIIIISSSEEEEE and all that comes out of it is "Well at least that was interesting!" (read in a squeaky voice)

        *headdesk*

        unvote

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #514
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by Crazyjayde
          I'd say you want to manipulate data. Wether green or red.

          Like, I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just woke up, but what a buttload of crap you guys produce. The one actually on the defensive is the one who makes the most sense, and everyone around seems to be waiting for him to take a misstep and curbstomp him. And T-Force actually said SOMETHING and got flat-out ignored. I know Cedo wants to make some valid effort but where are your priorities? Making a case on two person? And yet you request reads from everyone on everyone. It's the same with Funny and Drizz who have been navel-gazing all this time.

          Like this is NOOOOIIIIISSSEEEEE and all that comes out of it is "Well at least that was interesting!" (read in a squeaky voice)

          *headdesk*

          unvote
          hi
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • drizzleRomanceGirl
            It's okay to be yourself.
            • Oct 2012
            • 2963

            #515
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by Crazyjayde
            I'd say you want to manipulate data. Wether green or red.

            Like, I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just woke up, but what a buttload of crap you guys produce. The one actually on the defensive is the one who makes the most sense, and everyone around seems to be waiting for him to take a misstep and curbstomp him. And T-Force actually said SOMETHING and got flat-out ignored. I know Cedo wants to make some valid effort but where are your priorities? Making a case on two person? And yet you request reads from everyone on everyone. It's the same with Funny and Drizz who have been navel-gazing all this time.

            Like this is NOOOOIIIIISSSEEEEE and all that comes out of it is "Well at least that was interesting!" (read in a squeaky voice)

            *headdesk*

            unvote
            want some cookies?
            hi

            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

            Division 5 2nd place

            Originally posted by hosua
            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
            Originally posted by aperson
            can y'all take a break and kiss
            (the first section of this chapter)

            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #516
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
              want some cookies?
              you made me lol irl thanks
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Crazyjayde
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2007
                • 1169

                #517
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Can I split my votes?

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Crazyjayde
                  I'd say you want to manipulate data. Wether green or red.

                  Like, I'm sorry if I sound rude, I just woke up, but what a buttload of crap you guys produce. The one actually on the defensive is the one who makes the most sense, and everyone around seems to be waiting for him to take a misstep and curbstomp him. And T-Force actually said SOMETHING and got flat-out ignored. I know Cedo wants to make some valid effort but where are your priorities? Making a case on two person? And yet you request reads from everyone on everyone. It's the same with Funny and Drizz who have been navel-gazing all this time.

                  Like this is NOOOOIIIIISSSEEEEE and all that comes out of it is "Well at least that was interesting!" (read in a squeaky voice)

                  *headdesk*

                  unvote
                  I feel as though you've misinterpreted my interactions with Guest. Did it really come off as me waiting for a slip to try and pin him?

                  Really wasn't my intention but okay.

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    you made me lol irl thanks
                    just make sure not to wake the neighbors
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • Crazyjayde
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2007
                      • 1169

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Narrowing the answers to make them point towards something you want them to is called manipulating the conversation.

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      Please keep your focus on me, don't let the others get into your current mindset.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Unfortunately the discussion ended prematurely.

                        Care to know my real intent? It's real tinfoil hat. Seriously.

                        Comment

                        • Crazyjayde
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2007
                          • 1169

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page



                          I'm out, do your shit.

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Interrogation is such a cruel term. But in laments, yes. I interrogated Guest.

                            Why?

                            I decided the best way for my tinfoil hat methodology was to force an interrogation onto someone. Fortunately for me, Guest was rather willing. And for that I thank him. During the interrogation I explained to him my reasoning for a mass read call which would base all of my opinions on the reads, following an in-depth comb-through comparing the reads with interactions. Since vote count is now a commodity instead of an asset, I have very little to work with without doing a ton a work. Well ton of work here I come, because so far my tinfoil hat theories may have some merit.

                            I began to interrogate primarily on the basis, I needed new information in the thread. While the only active thread viewers at the time were drizzle and Funny (T-Force too maybe?), I chose Guest. I needed someone who I had no suspicion of, and someone who had made somewhat of an outspoken suspicion. In the end, Guest became the perfect candidate. I figured I couldn't trust drizzle (for the reason I made a strong case against her) or Funny (I just generally would not trust her after her last 4 games...sorry :P) or T-Force for that matter. With the information Guest gave me, I think I can make a strong case regarding who may be pro-town and mafioso.

                            Again, the discussion ended prematurely and I was hoping Guest would stick around for at least another hour. I wanted to have him ask me questions. Since I'm sure he had a million of them buzzing around his head at this point. And I would gladly answer them, just as he did.

                            In the end, this process has helped me. Considering most of the D1 posts have been between Drizzle, Funny and you. We now have more information we can use. And now I'm being battled about because of it?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              bynary

                              takin' my vote off of guest
                              don't feel comfortable with killing guest today
                              onward with my suspicions
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                i'm comfortable with lynching either Guest or Funnygurl

                                for right now, my vote will stay on Funnygurl555, though
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...