TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #481
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by cedolad
    If you head gets any bigger then I'm going to need a bigger grave for your wolf corpse.
    this is where i pop into this thread and laugh my ass off

    that and join me drizzle
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #482
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      So. Opinion on Drizzle.

      It's pretty difficult to give an opinion on someone who's been railing against you without OMGUS remarks, so I'll try to keep this as impartial as I can.

      That being said, I think Drizzle could easily be red.

      First off, she's gotten a lot of heat, and as I've said before, your mass readcall could have been a ploy to draw heat off someone-Drizzle could have been that someone.

      Secondly, she's hyperaggressive for this stage of the game-two of the three significant arguments of the thread have involved her, and she looks to want to start a third such argument with me, or at least get in a red-filled conversation with me.

      And thirdly, she's hopped from person to person multiple times, pushing on them all (and it looks like she's settled on me.) This ties into my second point, and strikes me as wolf behavior-she'd be looking to see who or what gives, and to find weak points in as many as possible to build on.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • drizzleRomanceGirl
        It's okay to be yourself.
        • Oct 2012
        • 2963

        #483
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        sure thing

        hi

        my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

        Division 5 2nd place

        Originally posted by hosua
        Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
        Originally posted by rushyrulz
        Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
        Originally posted by aperson
        can y'all take a break and kiss
        (the first section of this chapter)

        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #484
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          mildly serious retort: i wouldn't draw so much attention to myself if i was a wolf.
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #485
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            mildly serious retort: i wouldn't draw so much attention to myself if i was a wolf.
            you do realize the "if i were a wolf i would/would not do" arguments are wolfy as heck and definitely something a newer player (esp newer wolves) would do right
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #486
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              So. Opinion on Drizzle.

              It's pretty difficult to give an opinion on someone who's been railing against you without OMGUS remarks, so I'll try to keep this as impartial as I can.

              That being said, I think Drizzle could easily be red.

              First off, she's gotten a lot of heat, and as I've said before, your mass readcall could have been a ploy to draw heat off someone-Drizzle could have been that someone.

              Secondly, she's hyperaggressive for this stage of the game-two of the three significant arguments of the thread have involved her, and she looks to want to start a third such argument with me, or at least get in a red-filled conversation with me.

              And thirdly, she's hopped from person to person multiple times, pushing on them all (and it looks like she's settled on me.) This ties into my second point, and strikes me as wolf behavior-she'd be looking to see who or what gives, and to find weak points in as many as possible to build on.
              I can agree, I do lie most of suspicion in her currently as well. I'll make my rebuts in chronological order to your points.

              1) I can understand your concern, and earnestly, do you think I would make a case against someone, then try to bait and switch with a mass read call that in your words, be a ploy to draw heat of off someone? Namely drizzle? Do you think that I would undermine the effort and time I put forth?

              2) And it's for this exact reason why I started to build my case against her. That and the fact she is currently leading the post numbers by a large margin.

              3) Moving from person to person isn't exactly a bad thing. In some of my previous games I've made a big deal about speaking and prodding every player in the game. Simply to get information. Does this necessarily mean that said person is a wolf? Not exactly, so in my opinion this should be a null-tell.


              Now moving onto those she's accused. Where does your stance on Crazyjayde begin?

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #487
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                you do realize the "if i were a wolf i would/would not do" arguments are wolfy as heck and definitely something a newer player (esp newer wolves) would do right
                exactly, which is why i'm being overtly obvious about it

                XD
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  you do realize the "if i were a wolf i would/would not do" arguments are wolfy as heck and definitely something a newer player (esp newer wolves) would do right
                  wow if you guys aren't partners i must be doing something wrong

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by cedolad
                    wow if you guys aren't partners i must be doing something wrong
                    you're doing something wrong
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Also Guest, feel free to answer the question I left in "1".

                      Comment

                      • Guest15937
                        One-handed elite
                        • May 2008
                        • 1464

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        I'd find it hard to believe that Crazy and Drizzle could both be red, and I have FAR more reason to believe Drizzle's red than Crazy. Thus, Crazy is probably a green. (unless it's some stupid wolf/SK scenario, and the odds of that are so small I don't even want to think about it)
                        The renegade has betrayed me.

                        Comment

                        • cedolad
                          moonchild~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6879

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          you're doing something wrong
                          I should just quit huh?

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            And you wouldn't necessarily be undermining your previous case, especially if others agreed with you.
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by Guest15937
                              I'd find it hard to believe that Crazy and Drizzle could both be red, and I have FAR more reason to believe Drizzle's red than Crazy. Thus, Crazy is probably a green. (unless it's some stupid wolf/SK scenario, and the odds of that are so small I don't even want to think about it)
                              Fair enough. Now back to my other question:

                              Do you really think that I would build a case against Drizzle, then undermine it by making a mass read call to "draw heat away from her"?

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Originally posted by cedolad
                                I should just quit huh?
                                mhm gg it was fun playing with you

                                but in all seriousness i'm gonna stop and continue reading the stuff with you and guest
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...