TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #406
    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

    Originally posted by cedolad
    Albeit I'm a bit disappointed in what I got, but I'm sure I can make something out of it all. We'll see how many lines I can draw. I'm actually really bad at connect the dots :/
    lol gl with that hopefully the lines get you somewhere i doubt it with how little some people have posted.

    Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
    i'm leaning towards the idea that thesunfan is green, and Guest15937 is red
    when did this happen
    that and going with your gut is fine this phase too don't worry about it you can give us what you have if you want even if it's really short
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #407
      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

      i focused a lot more on people who haven't posted nearly as much, and i've been getting those two reads since last night
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #408
        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        lol gl with that hopefully the lines get you somewhere i doubt it with how little some people have posted.
        Patience little one. The tide grows stronger by the moonlight.

        Comment

        • drizzleRomanceGirl
          It's okay to be yourself.
          • Oct 2012
          • 2963

          #409
          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          lol gl with that hopefully the lines get you somewhere i doubt it with how little some people have posted.
          this post seems out of context considering how calm the atmosphere is in the thread right now

          you seem a little too aggressive in this statement IMO
          hi

          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

          Division 5 2nd place

          Originally posted by hosua
          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
          Originally posted by aperson
          can y'all take a break and kiss
          (the first section of this chapter)

          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #410
            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

            Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
            this post seems out of context considering how calm the atmosphere is in the thread right now

            you seem a little too aggressive in this statement IMO
            aggressive? no
            being a jerk? yes
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #411
              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

              I can't seem to see the "calm atmosphere" you're talking about. Since I've came into the thread, I've been aggressive. In her defense, she was only trying to match my tone of aggression.

              And there's nothing wrong with aggression. If anything, it only benefits.

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                One-handed elite
                • May 2008
                • 1464

                #412
                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                Rich irony.

                The queen of aggression calling aggressiveness on others.
                The renegade has betrayed me.

                Comment

                • cedolad
                  moonchild~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6879

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  aggressive? no
                  being a jerk? yes
                  oh I see how it is

                  Comment

                  • drizzleRomanceGirl
                    It's okay to be yourself.
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 2963

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    aggressive? no
                    being a jerk? yes
                    what's the difference?
                    hi

                    my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                    Division 5 2nd place

                    Originally posted by hosua
                    Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    can y'all take a break and kiss
                    (the first section of this chapter)

                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                      Originally posted by Guest15937
                      Rich irony.

                      The queen of aggression calling aggressiveness on others.
                      How ya doin' Guest?

                      Is this our first game together? I'm not sure.

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                        Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
                        what's the difference?
                        One is beneficial, and can lead to reactions/information/things that help the uninformed majority. The other is just trolly and fluff that only hinders. I'm speaking respectively of course.

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                          Nice to see more people speak up.

                          Jayde's control of this game reminds me slightly of Kayla in United Nations where she appeared green and controlled a lot of town influence.
                          Not suggesting he's a wolf, just that I don't like his trying to take control, and dictate who lives and who dies (AKA UTR folk).

                          Also, to agree with funny (what the heck am I doing...), I'd like to hear more from Hans. As funny said, Hans is someone who likes to take control (look at last game), and his lack of anything really isn't what I'd expect.

                          I'm also with the slight majority that Tokzic was just drunk. I'm more than likely going to believe mellon and iPatch just because they know him a lot better, but that's just more random-ish chat, and less relevant to the game.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • drizzleRomanceGirl
                            It's okay to be yourself.
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 2963

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                            Originally posted by cedolad
                            I can't seem to see the "calm atmosphere" you're talking about. Since I've came into the thread, I've been aggressive. In her defense, she was only trying to match my tone of aggression.

                            And there's nothing wrong with aggression. If anything, it only benefits.
                            there haven't been a lot of insults or accusations lately, and her post seems over the top for your tone IMO

                            also, i agree, but it that section of funny's post seems a little out of place considering the vibe coming from the reset of the posts right now
                            hi

                            my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                            Division 5 2nd place

                            Originally posted by hosua
                            Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            can y'all take a break and kiss
                            (the first section of this chapter)

                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                              Originally posted by T-Force
                              Also, to agree with funny (what the heck am I doing...).
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page

                                Also, what the hell. I started that post when there were 399.
                                My post was 417.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...